Chiang Mai: "Farang" attacked me from behind, tried to kill me and robbed me, says bloodied Thai student

rooster59

5 minutes ago, BritManToo said:

I doubt a 'Swiss drug addict' would drive 15Km up a mountain, then hike down a 'Nature trail' on the chance of scoring a wallet and camera.

There's always a few eccentric Thai guys sleeping rough on the mountain.

In fact, very near that nature trail is a ranger camp where they all live in tents.

Where did the poster say it happened in the same place as the OP?

• Like 1

4 hours ago, rooster59 said:

Sanook made no mention of having contacted the police to confirm this story, notes Thaivisa.

Enough said.

Fake news writers at these "brochures" (because I don't want to call them newspapers), should be ashamed of themselves, getting paid money to publish government propaganda.

• Like 2

Looked like a "...European.."    

Could have just as easily been an Australian, New Zealander, Canadian, American, Russian or any other Caucasian that attacked him..

How would he know the attacker was a European ? 

2 hours ago, legend49 said:

He turned to see that a man who looked like a European was attacking him with a heavy object, he was not sure exactly what.

He thinks he is European, what dose a European look like would be a good debrief question. He is not sure of the object either. Very much a BS story. Maybe he was taking pervy pictures like the Chaing Mai woman did in yesterdays TV. Is there a new Thai sport being developed here? 

Went there as a rent boy and got battered.

A rough game you play sonny boy

• Sad 1

10 minutes ago, Catoni said:

Looked like a "...European.."    

Could have just as easily been an Australian, New Zealander, Canadian, American, Russian or any other Caucasian that attacked him..

How would he know the attacker was a European ? 

Could have been an Afghan, Argentine, Armenian or Azerbaijani... there's no such thing as "white people", and Caucasians are from the Caucasus - I guess it could have been a Circassian or a Georgian, I guess, or even a guy with green hair and white face paint. ????

• Confused 1

1 hour ago, thongdee said:

Low class people, the boy get attacked and you try to make a joke about it , hope your not going to be the next because ,Thailanc start to be s little crazy with people try to survive,  hope he heal fast , once a Swiss drugs addict did the same to me , hit me from behind, I kicked the <deleted> out off him anded us up at the Policeoffice where he payef for his aggression 

Fascinating story. Pray tell, did he hit you with his Swiss watch or a jumbo bar of Toblerone?

But you are right about Thailand getting crazy.

• Haha 2

If he really was attacked by a white male based on his clain of where he was attacked at. Seems more the likely the attacker went out of their way to attack them. And why would someone do that unless provoked and did something to cause the attacker to do so. Normally i dont say this but under the circumstances im wandering what he did to case the attack. Maybe he cut him off or did some sort of action on the rd nearly causong him to have a serious or fatal wreck by driving with no regards to anyones life even his own. so he ended up getting his ass beat as a result. As the police would not have done anything and he took it into his own hands to teach a lesson. Just a possible theory of what happened. 

• Sad 1
  • Thanks 1