Bangkok Dentist Rant

atyclb

I've had it done at Rak Fun clinic in Ramkhamhaeng near The Mall Ram... Ram 14 or something like that on the main road, by a southern lady dentist many years ago, and she did so excellent job that my step mum (considered one of most reputable dentists in Europe and hardly ever impressed by Thai dental work) was stunned. My dentist did root canal treatment over several seeks (or was it months - don't remember as it's a long time back, many sessions anyway) by drilling into the roots slowly, then put in the metal rods and sealed the tooth. Expected it to last 6 months to a year but actually so far 20 years. If anyone can find out what the dentist name was and where she's now, I surely would want to go see her again. She should be about 50 now. Excellent English speaker. Worked several places, including some hospitals. From what I remember talking to her.

So overall - there are great dentists in Thailand. If you can find this lady, she'll be the living proof of that. But I'm sorry that I don't remember her name :(

2 hours ago, tomazbodner said:

I've had it done at Rak Fun clinic in Ramkhamhaeng near The Mall Ram... Ram 14 or something like that on the main road, by a southern lady dentist many years ago, and she did so excellent job that my step mum (considered one of most reputable dentists in Europe and hardly ever impressed by Thai dental work) was stunned. My dentist did root canal treatment over several seeks (or was it months - don't remember as it's a long time back, many sessions anyway) by drilling into the roots slowly, then put in the metal rods and sealed the tooth. Expected it to last 6 months to a year but actually so far 20 years. If anyone can find out what the dentist name was and where she's now, I surely would want to go see her again. She should be about 50 now. Excellent English speaker. Worked several places, including some hospitals. From what I remember talking to her.

So overall - there are great dentists in Thailand. If you can find this lady, she'll be the living proof of that. But I'm sorry that I don't remember her name ????

metal rods are never used to fill the root canals.