i got 99 black list and i have Thai baby what i do?

8 minutes ago, tonray said:

Why not ?

The member's username has lira in it which makes me feel he is from turkey , Syria or Lebanon or may be some other conflict zone in the Arab world.

A normal thai girl would not like to live permanently in the Arab world with all those restrictions to female freedom and identity.

If the job conditions were so great in his country why would he be working illegally in Thailand. 

It all depends on his female partner how strong and dedicated she is in regards to the relationship. A good thai lawyer might help but that costs a lot of money. 

Also the poster did say that I/o back home said about 99yr ban.  The gf should pursue the matter with immigration to check the exact status and options he has. Thais generally go soft when a kid is involved. 

• Like 1

OP, I don't think that there's anything members of this forum could do for you. But 99 not allowed coming to Thailand is indeed strange.

You could get in touch with a lawyer, but that's very difficult to find one who really does a good job.

Find out if that's really true that you're not allowed to go to Thailand for the next 99 years?

If that's not true, start from there. 

You could travel to Laos, or Cambodia and meet your family there. I understand that you want to see them ,but please do not try to cross a ""green border"

Unfortunately, do many girls/women just look for another foreigner, or Thai bf. You should find out what your gf is doing right now.

If your relationship is good, she will come to a neighboring country. If not, you already know where you are.

The baby might be at grandma's house while she's hunting, only god, or Buddha, knows.

I wish you best of luck. Love isn't always there when you need it.

Edited by Isaanbiker
Having a baby anywhere you can't visit sucks.
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

30 minutes ago, lovethai123 said:

The member's username has lira in it which makes me feel he is from turkey , Syria or Lebanon or may be some other conflict zone in the Arab world.

A normal thai girl would not like to live permanently in the Arab world with all those restrictions to female freedom and identity.

If the job conditions were so great in his country why would he be working illegally in Thailand. 

It all depends on his female partner how strong and dedicated she is in regards to the relationship. A good thai lawyer might help but that costs a lot of money. 

Also the poster did say that I/o back home said about 99yr ban.  The gf should pursue the matter with immigration to check the exact status and options he has. Thais generally go soft when a kid is involved. 

i am from israel

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Tayaout said:

If they put your fingerprints in the immigration biometric system then changing your name won't work. 

Do they really even scan your prints or keep them on record

On my last visit (first since they started) on entry they supposedly scan my right hand but because of a stroke I couldn't do my left

I told the IO the problem and he let me in on exit a month later I had to explain again but they should have a record why only my right was done

If they are really looking for anything I suspect it's people on interpols list of known criminals

8 minutes ago, Isaanbiker said:

OP, I don't think that there's anything members of this forum could do for you. But 99 not allowed coming to Thailand is indeed strange.

You could get in touch with a lawyer, but that's very difficult to find one who really does a good job.

Find out if that's really true that you're not allowed to go to Thailand for the next 99 years?

If that's not true, start from there. 

You could travel to Laos, or Cambodia and meet your family there. I understand that you want to see them ,but please do not try to cross a ""green border"

Unfortunately, do many girls/women just look for another foreigner, or Thai bf. You should find out what your gf is doing right now.

If your relationship is good, she will come to a neighboring country. If not, you already know where you are.

The baby might be at grandma's house while she's hunting, only god, or Buddha, knows.

I wish you best of luck. Love isn't always there when you need it.

i will marry her and take team to israel batter from thailand 

we are young if she want Someone else so she can get is not disturb me is will be more batter for me

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

3 hours ago, lirans1 said:

...in air port immigration told me i have 99 yer black list...

Have you been given the information about a 99-year blacklisting only verbally? Do have nothing in writing, either in your passport or in a separate document?

9 minutes ago, lirans1 said:

we are young if she want Someone else so she can get is not disturb me is will be more batter for me

Israel is a nice country. Try to get a visa for her and your child. Get her to Israel asap before she looses interest in you and starts looking for another man.

2 hours ago, lirans1 said:

Post pictures of the stamps in your passport. Nobody here has heard of a 99 year ban. I suspect you have been given false information - maybe someone thought it was amusing to mislead you.

I hear that many Thais are living happily in Israel, so your marriage/emigration idea could work out well for all of you.

Edited by chickenslegs
Composition

5 hours ago, DaRoadrunner said:

Agreed..... Story seems unlikely. I never heard of immigration getting involved with work permits either???

If true, he can change his name by Deed Poll (or have a solicitor do it), then get a new passport in his new name. Assuming they have not scanned your fingerprints?

Maybe the poster had a long overstay to go with the working without permit infringement.

Not sure that would lead to a 99 year ban though.

Deportation is not a listed penalty under the The Royal Decree on Managing the Work of Foreigners (No. 2) B.E. 2561 (2018) which came into effect on March 28, 2018.

Or am I missing something ?

table%201%20page%2011.jpg

https://www.tilleke.com/resources/relaxation-work-permit-requirements-thailand

Edited by Don Mega

10 hours ago, ubonjoe said:

Who told you about the 99 years?

You wrote this make me think it was immigration in your home country.

Joe.... lt is more than possible that Immigration in his home country told him that he was now banned from Thailand for 99 years.

It is normal practice in deportation situations for lmmigration to notify their counterparts that an individual is being returned and the reason(s) why etc.  Given the language differences, it is highly probable that his home country lmmigration have got it wrong.

As has already been mentioned, it would be helpful if the OP could post a copy of the deportation notice he would have been given 15 days prior to his removal as that would not only clarify the reason(s) for his removal, but also stipulate any length of ban that is being imposed.

8 hours ago, lirans1 said:

? So you want to marry her now, yet you say if she want someone else more better for me? 

Maybe your only concern is for the child, which will likely have better education and opportunity in Israel.

Good luck sir

Peace

38 minutes ago, Don Mega said:

Deportation is not a listed penalty under the The Royal Decree on Managing the Work of Foreigners (No. 2) B.E. 2561 (2018) which came into effect on March 28, 2018.

Or am I missing something ?

Deportation has never been automatic as far as I know. In most cases people are let off with a fine. Some are asked to leave the country and given time to go.

I would imagine only work that was Illegal (gambling, prostitution, etc) would ultimately involve deportation.

Edited by elviajero

12 hours ago, DaRoadrunner said:

Agreed..... Story seems unlikely. I never heard of immigration getting involved with work permits either???

If true, he can change his name by Deed Poll (or have a solicitor do it), then get a new passport in his new name. Assuming they have not scanned your fingerprints?

I had immigration twice storm in my office to check work permit..the two go hand in hand together...

• Like 1

14 hours ago, BritManToo said:

You do understand the fingerprints are only linked to your passport number.

To pick a random persons fingerprints and attach a name takes many hours of computer time.

The only red flag would be raised if someone with different fingerprints tried to enter on your passport.

(Assuming the scanners actually work)

You do understand that Thai Immigration's computers and database are provided by and the same standard as the US Immigration computers. They aren't running Somchai's old 386's here.

Yes, the mismatch of fingerprints will get a 'red flag' but the scanners do work (see above) and they also give a 'green flag' when everything matches what they have in their database and that includes name, date-of-birth, place-of-birth and the facial biometrics in that order.

That's why passport and name changes aren't any sort of silver bullet as you are not legally allowed to change your birth date or place of birth.

• Like 1

Listen, so many bad advises here and they don't solve your problem. I understand you want to be your girl friend and baby legally in Thailand for your baby's sake. I highly recommend to contact Thai immigration lawyer and explain everything without hiding anything. It won't cost to discuss your case with them. You won't be charged until they take your case. Go from there. Good luck!!

4 minutes ago, sitti said:

Listen, so many bad advises here and they don't solve your problem. I understand you want to be your girl friend and baby legally in Thailand for your baby's sake. I highly recommend to contact Thai immigration lawyer and explain everything without hiding anything. It won't cost to discuss your case with them. You won't be charged until they take your case. Go from there. Good luck!!

thank you i will do that 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, lovethai123 said:

Before spending any new money make sure your girlfriend still loves you and wants to be with you.

lol

i think she more worry abut that 

i am not 70 yer old 

i am 30 she know me 5 yer already and she spend on me alot monay 

so...