i got 99 black list and i have Thai baby what i do?

On 2/15/2020 at 8:00 PM, BritManToo said:

You do understand the fingerprints are only linked to your passport number.

To pick a random persons fingerprints and attach a name takes many hours of computer time.

The only red flag would be raised if someone with different fingerprints tried to enter on your passport.

(Assuming the scanners actually work)

Fully concur. People making claims otherwise have no idea of the sheer scale of such a system that could instantly match all details. Just not happening.

Best bet for poster is get the appropriate legal advice. It would probably have to go before the courts but once a child is involved I don't see why some sort of arrangement can on compassionate grounds.

Working without a permit isn't that serious and there is the child, wife and her family to think about.

It may cost a bit but approach it right I'm sure it can be done.

Application to a court. Ignore passport advice. Doing something underhand always can come back and bite you with worse consequences.

2 hours ago, Toadie said:

Fully concur. People making claims otherwise have no idea of the sheer scale of such a system that could instantly match all details. Just not happening.

Sorry Toadie but your observation above is incorrect.  If you had taken the time to read some of the previous posts, in particular post #48, you would seen that the fingerprint  system used by Thai Immigration was supplied by a German company, Dermalog.  Are you ready for a shock?  According to their recent press release they claim that their system can scan 3.6 billion prints per second.

https://www.dermalog.com/news/article/fingerprint-matching-world-record/

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, 007 RED said:

Sorry Toadie but your observation above is incorrect.  If you had taken the time to read some of the previous posts, in particular post #48, you would seen that the fingerprint  system used by Thai Immigration was supplied by a German company, Dermalog.  Are you ready for a shock?  According to their recent press release they claim that their system can scan 3.6 billion prints per second.

https://www.dermalog.com/news/article/fingerprint-matching-world-record/

Fact is the finger print system is not being enforced. I fly every other week in/out Thailand. Most folk have zero idea how to do it. Esp some countries China just one eg. 

I have personally checked that fact many times. Just on purpose don't enter fingers. 

What happens is zero. 

When first introduced there where young assistants to guide you. That's all gone. 

Along with enforcement. You still need smile at camera. That's it.

By contrast Japan eg make you try again until accepted.