SURVEY: Do Thai women prefer foreign or Thai men?

Scott

SURVEY: Do Thai women prefer foreign or Thai men?  

285 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

There has always been discussions about whether or not Thai women prefer farang or Thai men.   If two men were roughly equal in their wealth and social status, which do you believe Thai women would prefer?

Please feel free to leave a comment.

Of interest:

9 minutes ago, BritManToo said:

Who will pay the most sinsot usually wins?

But she'll bang the cutest one on the side.

If one chooses to use a cover all moral benchmark of zero any scenario is possible ????

Edited by 473geo

1 hour ago, 473geo said:

Too many on Tvisa trapped in the Old man/young Thai girl mentality need to think outside the box

Put a fit young 'farang' teenager, a fit young Thai guy, and a fit young Korean guy in the frame for a Thai teenage girl to choose - my guess it would be a close run thing but currently due to K pop popularity the Korean guy might just come out ahead  

Fast forward to say 28 years old, now Ms Thai is working to earn a living, a little more aware of the way life works, Mr K pop has lost his teenage looks and is off the agenda, Mr Thai has shown a relaxed Thai attitude to taking care of his women and his once attractive 'bad boy' image is wearing thin, Mr 'farang' is still displaying a dedication to monogamy, probably a solid reliable Mr Thai becomes number one choice but Mr 'farang' is certainly not far behind and a major consideration

Thai girl becomes Thai lady of 38 possibly with children by now absent father, life has crushed the the dream of Mr K pop, it was after all just a dream, good Thai men who want to marry are usually married before 38, farang at 40 - 60 who has looked after himself becomes an attractive option, the Thai teenager has transformed from a lusting K pop fan, passing through the like Thai 'badboy' stage into 'looking for security and someone to take care ' lady

There you have it, we all have our place, maybe not always the number one choice but always in with a fighting chance of success. Perhaps more in the correct age target area, but still always possible to find a young Thai lady that has fast forwarded to the 38 years old thinking, with a little input from friends and family ???? while still lusting after Mr K pop

no.... they like bom bum bang bom their own kind. fact 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, BritManToo said:

Who will pay the most sinsot usually wins?

But she'll bang the cutest one on the side.

Why is there no

"Most Thai women would choose the guy with the most money" option?

The year lee Iacoca turned around Chrysler he was voted sexiest man alive... but by looks alone if he were wearing a hard hat on the production line, I bet he couldn't have gotten a date on Saturday night.. 

money & success & smarts & competence & confidence can be sexy too... 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

I voted that Thai women prefer Thai guys, but I completely agree with BritManToo's post above - Thai women are all about hypergamy - they marry up and have one or several 'gigs' on the side. Hypergamy is probably Thai women's defining characteristic - it cuts across all age groups and socioeconomic divides - if they think they can get a better deal elsewhere, they'll monkeybranch to the next dude faster than you can say 'free house', they just do it less as they age as their sexual market value decreases, limiting their options.   

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, steven100 said:

no.... they like bom bum bang bom their own kind. fact 

I am not denying that may well be your experience - maybe others have a little more to offer? am I mistaken, or are there actually some farangs who are managing to miss out on sex in Thailand due to your 'absolute' fact that Thai ladies enjoy sex with their 'own kind' - I think not - perhaps Thai ladies also carry the view that sex with their 'own kind' is easily abandoned when other attributes are on display that enhance the relationship and bring a deeper meaning to the sexual activity.

I thought I covered that in the Thai 'badboy' scenario - maybe you missed it ????

• Like 1