BANGKOK
swissie

Adjusting to modern times.

Go to the night clubs, iBar, 808, Luciver etc. (not Bamboo) after midnight. You will find the under 35 year old there. 

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, madmen said:

Bar girls, Indians and Chinese. Been done to death.. No need for yet another thread but go ahead and knock yourself out 

I know, I know. All done to death. Just did an update according how I experienced Pattaya recently.

PS: Threads concerning Girls/Immigration-Matters are still producing the most replies/clicks here.

I am afraid that without those Girl/Immigration issues TVF would lose clicks and revenue. Same as those (dying) Garage Sized Bars that I love so much.

1 minute ago, swissie said:

Heaven forbid! By the time I have breakfast I never have a Lady present. Not in Thailand and not in my home country. With good reason: If they start swearing eternal love (Buddha/Jesus/Mohamed as their witness), I would lose my breakfast before fully digested.

As an undergraduate I spent some vacations in a monastery. The breakfast rule was "Silence" (not even "Please pass the marmalade"). It's a rule that has served me well all my life

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

21 minutes ago, ThaiBunny said:

As an undergraduate I spent some vacations in a monastery. The breakfast rule was "Silence" (not even "Please pass the marmalade"). It's a rule that has served me well all my life

Reminds me of my schooling in a very strict environement for 1 year a long time ago. No talking from 10 PM to 6 AM. School officials patrolling the floor, hoping to catch any of us talking during the "no talking-hours". During breakfast, we were allowed to talk again. Such schooling is no more allowed in my home country.

- I wonder if a "no talk policy" during 10PM and 6AM would elevate the moral standarts in Pattaya to accomodate the moral standards of certain American Television Evangelists and other moralists, trying to be holier than the Pope in Rome. No talk between 10 PM and 6AM. So no "deal" during daytime. Always keeping in mind that Pattaya during daytime is about as exiting as Menorca on a cloudy day.

1 hour ago, swissie said:

- But amazingly, once a Farang speaks basic Thai and it becomes appearant that he knows about Thai "inner-workings" including Thai-History and behaves like a Thai Male, the chances that a Thai-Female will even try to serve up some  BS are practically nil.

Not before nor after breakfast!

Cheers.

I've never had any problem finding one to pretend to be my wife for 10k/month.

Never tried to behave like a Thai male though.

Edited by BritManToo
  • Like 2

So, to sum up, old goats dying, Pattaya not dead but being re-born.

• Haha 2

Troll post and a reply removed

2 hours ago, BritManToo said:

I've never had any problem finding one to pretend to be my wife for 10k/month.

Never tried to behave like a Thai male though.

"Never tried to behave like a Thai male though."

That's probably why us Farangs are still relatively popular among fast aging Thai-Females.

• Haha 1