Adjusting to modern times.

swissie

1 hour ago, Iron Tongue said:

I just want to point out that when I was under 35, I certainly never wanted be be caught dead in a place that had people over 50 as patrons.  

i stayed there for 6 months when i was 27. I met some really cool older dudes with riveting stories just sitting at Witherspoon watching the world go by on Soi Bukhaow.

• 2 weeks later...

Last girl I ever met in Pattaya was in Tony's (do I need to say how long ago that was? ???? ) She was having a night out from work. Worked at a pharmacy. My younger brother was visiting and scoped up some painted little pretty at a go-go. His night cost him 5,000-8,000 baht while mine ran around 400-600 baht. We both woke up with smiles and had a nice breakfast.

7 hours ago, mrwebb8825 said:

Last girl I ever met in Pattaya was in Tony's (do I need to say how long ago that was? ???? ) She was having a night out from work. Worked at a pharmacy. My younger brother was visiting and scoped up some painted little pretty at a go-go. His night cost him 5,000-8,000 baht while mine ran around 400-600 baht. We both woke up with smiles and had a nice breakfast.

So, the moral of the story is, why go to a gogo and pay 5k to 8k, when you can get on an app and and pay for 400 to 600 baht, for the same smile on your face in the morning.

At 2am, you can get the same gogo girls off an app anyway.

The days of doing the sex trade here with overpriced customer drinks, ridiculous orange juice lady drinks, and crazy bar fines, are coming to an end.    

19 hours ago, mrwebb8825 said:

if you carry that argument to extremes things get pretty dicey...

havent been to LOS in a couple of years and was thinking about a return, did some chatting on thaifriendly and suffice to say the prices quoted for certain 'things' and the low Australian dollar mean it is about equal price as back home. the good old days are over lol

15 hours ago, willfreeman said:

havent been to LOS in a couple of years and was thinking about a return, did some chatting on thaifriendly and suffice to say the prices quoted for certain 'things' and the low Australian dollar mean it is about equal price as back home. the good old days are over lol

How about the appearance? You probably get more kilos per baht in Oz!

3 minutes ago, willfreeman said:

local massage is now heavily populated with asian imports operating out of private houses

Betchya can't get 90 minutes oily for $15 (300 baht) though, as I got yesterday!