BANGKOK
rooster59

Thailand Post increases preventive measures against Covid-19

4 hours ago, Grumpy John said:

We have a plastic cRate we normally use in the orchard put aside for postie to drop things in,  Thai and Chinese mail.   If he needs a signature we use our own pen.  The plastic crate is left out in the sun for the rest of the day.  Hopefully the heat will kill the virus. 

That's a bit paranoid.

3 minutes ago, stouricks said:
4 hours ago, Grumpy John said:

We have a plastic cRate we normally use in the orchard put aside for postie to drop things in,  Thai and Chinese mail.   If he needs a signature we use our own pen.  The plastic crate is left out in the sun for the rest of the day.  Hopefully the heat will kill the virus. 

That's a bit paranoid.

Good job they don't normally deliver on Sundays, otherwise left out in the scorching heat would turn into Black Sabbath.

• Haha 1

I purchase quite a few items from China through Ebay, delivery times vary from two weeks to two months, well in excess of 9 days, so I should be safe. 

13 hours ago, leeneeds said:

A Pandemic is coming this one should be a heeded warning to all countries

even at 1% of world population you are talking about hundreds of millions dying.

Interesting comment, one which I fear may be right. I doubt that if the assembled nations thought this was a small thing, they would not have taken action on the scale they have done. How many 1-week hospitals have the Chinese built now? And Thailand? 32 cases and no fatalities? methinks someone might be telling porkies...