800k in bank new requirements from 01.March on?

On 2/16/2020 at 10:25 AM, WorriedNoodle said:

For those with online banking (I use KBank), could we just print out our own statements instantly and save time and the cost? The statements look authentic enough, wonder if they are acceptable along with signed bank letter?

Bangkok Bank on line statements only go back a max.of 6 months from the date of the online request.

55 minutes ago, sometimewoodworker said:

The 1-year-statement will probably be sufficient if you can go into immigration the day you get it.

I'll report how long it takes to get it from my BKK Bank branch, to what date it will be stamped and how Jomtien Immigration is handling the "no show up after three months"-fact when I'm I'm back from the office in about two or three weeks.

On 2/17/2020 at 8:27 AM, rwill said:

Sure it can.  For one thing the interest payment will show up as an update.  You can also deposit or take out a small amount to get an update.

It depends on the bank. For example, if having a Fixed Deposit Account at Bangkok Bank or Kasikorn Bank, you can update the bank book in the update machines. It will create a new line in the book with the balance and the date. At several banks this is not possible. 

On 2/18/2020 at 3:35 PM, offset said:

Hua Hin but I will not say any more till I see them in my hand I also think I will wait till the day I do my extension

I went to Kbank yesterday and they was able to do 13 months of statements on the day (no 7 day waiting) also it only took 40 minutes to do my extension