Music teacher’s licence suspended for molesting student

webfact

The rape is bad enough but on Valentine's day. It will always come back to haunt her vividly. A day of love, a day of rape.

12 years old.

Job loss, oh my. Must have missed the part of him being arrested, no bail and awaiting trial.

The minister infers this happens with regularity.

On 2/17/2020 at 2:59 AM, webfact said:

The minister vowed that from now on,

It's always from now on; never NOW or IN THIS CASE.  Same with the army - having been found out on unscrupulous suspect deals a MoU decrees from now on the Government is going to get a cut of the illicit profits.

Look for a reason!!!

The rapist Thai teacher assulted an under aged female student, usual practise. He should be put in prison and gang banged by other sex crazed male offender inmates! And Thai accuse foreginers of being,sex mad.

Typical outcome, find an excuse, let the rapist Thai teacher do merit and allowed to go home to mummy and whiskey.

• Confused 1

On ‎2‎/‎16‎/‎2020 at 6:07 PM, Somtamnication said:

Good news. Hope he faces the "music"!

He'll be singing a different song now.

The administrator sounds like "he aint just whistling Dixie".

• Haha 1

On 2/17/2020 at 7:06 AM, ChrisY1 said:

In any society, rape of a minor would bring 10-15 at least.

In the Thai Education department (read Thai government), they are still wondering how to punish this pr##k! 

Try explaining this to people back home....!

Yes, well. Try to remember that S.E. Asia used to be Gary Glitter's favourite playground, and there were very good reasons for that (and one of them wasn't that law enforcement was effective). What you see in Southeast Asia, is a natural consequence of the culture enjoyed by the population at large. It's not the same as you would find in the first world; deceit, venality and corruption are the foundation stones of most Southeast Asian cultures, and Thailand is a first-class example of exactly that.

Enjoy, and be sure that most of us will die without seeing significant change.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

On 2/17/2020 at 12:26 PM, toofarnorth said:

If you give a bar girl 1000B to pleasure you it is not rape.

Are you sure???????

Let's say you knew she was trafficked.  Then I'm sure you are guilty of many offenses.  

Let's say she says NO NO NO, does giving her 1000 baht nullify that? 

Let's say she drank 20 beers before you gave her the 1000 baht.  So, now it's OK?

"But judge, I gave her 1000 baht, doesn't that mean I own her?"

JAIL!!!!  Come on Farangs, no bar girls!!!!  Make your family, kids, fellow farangs, and yourself proud!!!

I heard something funny the other day on web cam girls....The owner said, "We never hire hookers or strippers, they are easily the laziest."  I think the guy was American, girls American.  It's on YouTube.   

• Sad 1