Trump takes a limousine lap before Daytona 500 auto race

webfact

5 minutes ago, Emdog said:

Hmm I wonder if included this in speech?

"Stock car racing grew from the great American tradition of breaking the law and avoiding taxes. Ambitious men built a new industry with no government help, distilling low value corn into what would become known as "white lightning", pushing technological advances through demand for high powered cars to avoid the deep state "revenooers". We honor that tradition here today. Bigly."

Love it best laugh all day!

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Nyezhov said:

I like "the Beast". Im dying to know what engine is in that monster. Wonder what its top speed is.

Its specs may not impress: Burdened with moving the 20,000 lb Beast around, the diesel engine is not a rocket. Hitting 60 mph from a complete stop takes about 15 secs, which is more than just about any new car we can think of, and the big car's top speed is said to max out at 60 mph. It gets 8 mpg.20 Jan 2017

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, kamahele said:

A political stunt benefiting the president and NASCAR (a private business) all at taxpayer expense.

True, but I wonder what the FAA is going to say about a 747 flying 800 feet over a stadium full of people 

I am sure if I was the pilot I would be sweating about my pilots licence right now 

19 minutes ago, BobBKK said:

Not the first not the last unless you change the electoral college. Anyway that was California (home to most illegals) that produced that figure Trump was most popular in most States.

Bs lol

• Like 1
  • Confused 2