Over 3,000 weed plants up in smoke

geovalin

Takeo province’s Kirivong district police officers are trying to find the owner of the marijuana plants they destroyed in 13 locations yesterday in Preah Bat Choan Chum commune. At 7.30am yesterday, the Kirivong district police Chief Colonel Yuk Sarath, led his officers to the 13 locations where the suspect planted the marijuana plants along the foothills of the mountain.

“The marijuana trees were cut and burned at the site. The seven ponds which supplied water for the plants were also destroyed,” said the report, adding the plants spanned over 1,013 square metres. It said that the police officers will send the case to court and they are seeking to arrest the suspect.

Col Sarath, Kirivong district police chief, could not be reached for comment yesterday. Kirivong district police officer, who declined to be named, has confirmed that there were 3,315 marijuana trees destroyed at the farm but unfortunately they could not arrest the suspect who fled from the scene before police arrived.

read more https://www.khmertimeskh.com/50691769/over-3000-weed-plants-up-in-smoke

• Like 1
  • Sad 3

Just now, BritManToo said:

It was actually second rate bud mixed with seeds.

All bud is good bud. Some is just better than others.

If you buy it by the quarter kilo, you can roll it up into giant cigarlike objects that you can just puff on all day as you edit pics, watch netflix, ride in the back of tuk tuks, eat dinner, etc.

• Haha 2

49 minutes ago, Scott Tracy said:

Damn, I wish they'd let me know before they burn the trees. I could have been there. Riders on the storm....

No buds at this time of year, cannabis is phototropic, you need shortening daylight to get buds in a field.

At the moment the plants are only half a meter high, and you can't even tell male from female.

(So a friend tells me)

Edited by BritManToo
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Nyezhov said:

All bud is good bud. Some is just better than others.

If you buy it by the quarter kilo, you can roll it up into giant cigarlike objects that you can just puff on all day as you edit pics, watch netflix, ride in the back of tuk tuks, eat dinner, etc.

image.png.de9417518395ae68599a43f3c189d263.png

• Thanks 1