Multiple Non-O based on Marriage Savannakhet

Hello there I have been to savannakhet last year to get my multiple Non-O based on Marriage.

I was wondering if anything since then has changed or are the requirements still the same?

Paperwork as usual certifiate of marriage and so on.

Sill no need for prof of money on the bank? and how is it now for the Insurance the last thing I have heard about it was that at this time only people applying for non-o based on retirement need to show the Insurance or did that change do I who applies for Non-O based on marriage need to show a insurance as well? 

Thanks in advance greetings Yayo

• Sad 1

Info posted by a TVF member November 2019, on how to apply for a Multi-Entry Non Imm O - marriage Visa in Savannakhet

Requirements:

• Laos tourist visa to enter Laos = 1500 baht
  • A copy of your passport information page and a copy of your marriage certificate, both signed by you
  • A copy of your wife's ID card and a copy of your wife's house book, both signed by your wife.
  • Your original marriage certificate for them to see.
  • Two 3.5 x 4.5 mm photos (not passport size)
  • The completed form that is specific for Savannakhet (no other form accepted)
  • 5000 baht

TIPS when applying:

- When filling in the form you must write "Multi Entry" after the words Non-Imm "O" in the visa selection

- You must lodge you application between 8:30am and 11:00am and you pick up the next afternoon between 2:00pm and 4:30pm. DO NOT GO ON A FRIDAY or you will have to wait until Monday afternoon to pick up your passport with your visa.
- Get your Laos visa and your application ready before you go because if you do not then you will lose time at the border doing everything and you could miss the drop off time.
- Carry plenty of 10, 20, 50 baht money as when you buy something in Savannakhet they will accept the Thai baht but they will give the change in Laos kip

You can extend on any entry from that Visa - either 60 days without financials, or one year proving your financials - you do not need to remain on 90 day stays for the term of the visa.

• Thanks 1