Interactive Broker Login Problem

Oxx

I get the logon page no problem.
If you're having the problem at home using wifi try with your mobile phone connected to the wifi. If it still doesn't connect disable wifi so you're using the cell phone network only and see what happens.

Firstly, apologies, my mistake.  This is Interactive Investor (the UK broker, not IBKR the US one).  (The link I gave was correct for Interactive Investor, though.)

Using Chrome on my mobile 'phone I get the message "This site can't be reached".

Firefox (also on my 'phone) is rather more helpful:  "Secure Connection Failed.  The page you are trying to view cannot be shown because the authenticity of the received data could not be verified".

My desktop and my mobile both use AIS.  Perhap it's an AIS problem?

It could be a problem at your modem/router that is why I suggested disabling the wifi on your phone so it will use mobile data instead of your home's wifi.

I recently ran into a similar problem with a bank in the US. I couldn't connect with my laptop but no problem on my phone if I disable wifi on the phone.

May be that the IP address used by your modem/router is in a blocklist.

I had a similar problem with one site a few days ago. I could not access it on my laptop, phone, or desktop. I tried three different browsers. When I notified their tech assist by email, he answered back that my ip was showing up on a grey list that showed it could not be trusted. He recommended that if I had a dynamic ip then I should shut my router down and unplug it for at least 5 minutes, then reconnect to see if my service provider (3BB) had assigned a new ip. I did as he suggested, checked that my ip and it had indeed changed, and I was able to connect to his site with no problem after that.