Thai police warn that heavy fines, prison awaits those responsible if "Skullbreaker Challenge" goes wrong

webfact

4 hours ago, Pedrogaz said:

What times we live in!

Don't feel bad, nature has a few ways of weeding out the evolutionary dead-ends. This is just another one.

Couldn't get mad Uncle Too and Mr Piggy to give it a try I suppose...

No harm in asking.

7 hours ago, natway09 said:

They do not seem to care about the carnage on the  road so whats the big fuss about a couple of stupid youths cracking their skull.

But seriously it is a crazy thing to do 

Or two stupid youth youths cracking some innocent third persons skull. And then perhaps robbing them.

6 hours ago, Nanaplaza666 said:

If they get cought, the police don't need to put them in jail or fine them , just hand them over to me i will show them some scull crushing old style . I will kick their sculls in , and then stomp on their sculls . F....ng idiots . 

Whao! You are one mean dude! I think I'll be avoiding Nana Plaza! Skulls is spelt with a k! Old style!

• Like 1

So if I get this right. 

You and two mates stand together and if you are the centre one, you jump up and let the two mates kick your legs from under you.

Possibly causing grievous harm when you land...

Not my kind of fun...

But whatever turns you on.

14 hours ago, LEZZA said:

Wow that's  a great idea ... show a video demonstration of how it's  done ... even more copycats now

Those that stare at their phones all day have already seen it, which is why the police have issued the warning.  My missus who doesn't even stare all day at her phone, showed me this vid a few days ago, the vid is longer and i am still left wondering whether this guy died or not, sure looked like it to me.