Pareena confident she's not guilty in defamation case

webfact

Pareena confident she's not guilty in defamation case

By THE NATION

800_6ef3d1e9bb0ecaf.jpg?v=1581924264

Phalang Pracharath Party Ratchaburi MP Pareena Kraikup reported to the Criminal Court today (February 17) to give testimony in a defamation case brought by Future Forward party-list MP and spokeswoman Pannika Wanich.

Pareena had claimed in a Facebook post that Future Forward leader Thanathorn Juangroongruangkit and Pannika were allegedly involved in bomb incidents in several areas of Bangkok and the unrest in three southern provinces, prompting Pannika to sue her for defamation under Sections 326 and 328 of the Criminal Law.

After reporting to the court today, Pareena told the press she was “100 per cent confident that she was not guilty and would neither seek reconciliation nor any settlement”.

She added that she would hold a press conference at Phalang Pracharath Party headquarters tomorrow.

Source: https://www.nationthailand.com/news/30382273

nation.jpg

-- © Copyright The Nation Thailand 2020-02-17

17 hours ago, Misterwhisper said:

Isn't that the very same high-standing member of society who not so long ago claimed she was “100 per cent confident that she was not guilty" regarding her by now judicially confirmed illegal encroachment on national forest land for her chicken farm?

My, my, some people are truly brimming with "100% confidence", it almost borders on a miracle.

'100% confident' means;- "I have paid the requested brown envelope consultancy fee and had confirmation of my innocence". 555 ????????????????

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

52 minutes ago, holy cow cm said:

If it is clear and the evidence unretractable that she did indeed post something as the sort, she will be found guilty and then put on a suspended 2 year sentence not going to jail. I find her to be cute. If I wasn't married I would like to play with her.

So you up for a game of Tik Tak Toe or Snakes & Ladders?  Me, I'd be doing things to her that would shock my dear old granny......but then again......granny had 9 kids so my assumption about Dear old granny maybe based more on fantasy than fact! 

Edited by Grumpy John
Smeling
  • Haha 2

Another Hi So proudly claiming ownership both of land reserved for the poor , and Public Land ( 46 rai of National Park). I simply cannot stand this kind of greed...

"She was also found to own a 691-rai plot in an area reserved for poor farmers under the land reform policy governed by the Agricultural Land Reform Office (Alro)."

• Thanks 1