3bb Vdsl Jomtien speed jump

marino28

I live in Jomtien and in my building we do not have fiber. So I have 3bb VDSL.  I usually do a speed test once in a while just to check if everything is fine

To my surprise today the speed inside Thailand was a bit more than 75 mbps compared to 30-32 of last time.

Very happy about this news, and a big thumb up for 3bb

Anybody else experience this speed jump?

• Like 1

Yes, my True fiber went up from 100/50 to 200/200 for free. 

My neighbour, on the other hand, called complaining his 3BB (non-fiber) had been rubbish for 2 weeks. 

(North of Pattaya)

Edited by jacko45k
  • Like 1

I'm with TOT fibre and they automatically upgrade you when they improve their basic package. I started off around four or five years ago on 50/10 and the last time I looked I was getting 150/50, though that was a while back so it might have been increased again. And last year for some reason they never explained, they dropped the price by close on 100 Baht/month. I've no complaints at all, and when I look at what people have to put up with in my home town back in Blighty, the internet here's not only excellent but great value too. 

12 minutes ago, Guderian said:

people have to put up with in my home town back in Blighty, the internet here's not only excellent but great value too. 

Absolutely, mid contract price rises and end of contract bumps. It was being talked of on Sky News on Ian King live this A.M..