Voodoo rubish pe-ing me off !

Liverpudlian

Purchased a gopro hero white 7 camera from an outlet at robinsons super mall surin almost 4 months ago and as a newbie to this type i thought it was me who was at fault, here we go !  my first attempt at a vlog project is an abandoned mini motel resort along our lane .... started to record the buildings wich lay within a compund wall and very very overgrone brush, after aprox 15seconds into recording the viewing screen swithches its self off so i swiped the screen and the view is back and this went on for the whole 35 min duration of recording ... any way inside the compound i discovered a so called sacred tree of rather huge vine covered girth and next to it is a mini sort of shrine that is covered in dead leaves from seasons prior ... also around the girth are several multi colour cotton bandanas ? long story short i finished the mini tour and returned to view my work and was truly anoyed at the intermittent flickering vision and my voice would seem to miss que with my hand actions and and at times stutter , thinking it was me i kept trying the camera over several days and all kinds of weird jinxes would totaly spoil any attemps at a recording even when taking shots else where on country walks .... OK ! had enough and takes it back to the mall ... the person serving me viewed the vid of the tree coverage and freeked!!! ohhh no good very bad vooodooo from tree !! <deleted> i said and requested a replacement ... oh i can not ! have to go to gopro bangkok for check .... here i am 3 months later with no bloody camera they say software is problem caused by the voodoo tree <deleted> !! now have to wait for another camera yet to arive from U.S.A there has to be a moral to all this ?

10 minutes ago, steven100 said:

you have been cursed  !   the tree is bad luck in Thailand .....  get rid of the gopro

These trees are dotted all over the place and even on tourist post cards so some one was lucky enough to make a small fortune ,  food 4 thought ey ! ????

Edited by Liverpudlian
  • Like 1

Sacrifice a goat and three chickens in the rice field under the next full moon, then connect to a PC and update to the latest firmware then it should all be good to go. The bonus is you will get a new 4K video frame rate option, too. Voodoo, is there nothing it can't do?

• Haha 1

32 minutes ago, Farangwithaplan said:

Sacrifice a goat and three chickens in the rice field under the next full moon, then connect to a PC and update to the latest firmware then it should all be good to go. The bonus is you will get a new 4K video frame rate option, too. Voodoo, is there nothing it can't do?

The next full moon ! pray tell me where i could see that these days, i may re locate there ????

• Haha 1

The micro SD card should have a little logo with a 3 inside a U if it's U3 speed. You can see it just to the left of the A2 here:

https://isabela.iweb.co.uk/resize/ZT0xMjA5NjAwJmg9NTAwJnE9NzUmdD1vdXRib3VuZCZ1cmw9aHR0cHMlM0ElMkYlMkZzdGF0aWMubXltZW1vcnkuY28udWslMkZtZWRpYSUyRmNhdGFsb2clMkZwcm9kdWN0JTJGMyUyRjQlMkYzNDgyMjkuanBnJnc9NTAw/

ZT0xMjA5NjAwJmg9NTAwJnE9NzUmdD1vdXRib3Vu

Edited by katana

2 hours ago, katana said:

Yep it has althou the outer casing adapter is all black.