BANGKOK
webfact

We do! Foreign bride and groom stop to help accident victim on their way to the reception!

Wow that is some kind of relief after reading all these horror stories on TVF today ... tortured pigs in slaughterhouse , fighting 5 against 1 ...

• Like 1

yes *and a large crowd gathered* a young thai lady went into early labour, on the pavement a few evenings ago,   *a large crowd gathered* gawking with their phones out, no one looking out for the ambulance as it went flying past.

• Like 2

I hope her wedding dress didn't get bitumen stains all over the bottom of it

In ten years I have stopped twice to assist accident victims whilst a large crowd films events amazing sad Thailand well done that couple 🤔

• Like 1

Shameful. Those farangs are not wearing the masks the   minister has demanded. Ungrateful farangs.

• Like 1

Both Doctors, both able to render assistance, the actions of both highly commendable.

It’s great to see such positive news, I wish people stopping to help at the scene of an accident was such a regular occurrence it were the norm, although this is obviously reportable as they are in their ‘wedding best’. 

Congratulations to the couple and props to their actions. 

• Like 2

On 2/17/2020 at 9:20 PM, webfact said:

It turned out that both are doctors and were on their way to a reception at a hotel.

well done, well done.

• Like 1