Horrifying images show screaming pig moments before being clubbed to death in Thai slaughterhouse

webfact

32 minutes ago, jak2002003 said:

Suggest you go watch a few You Tube videos of how animals are treated and slaughtered in UK or American / 1st work countries.  Not than different really.

Really ? They're clubbed to death ???

I highly doubt it

• Thanks 1

Very inefficient to kill a pig with a club. And it damages the head, which is sold here at markets.

They must have made a mistake when they stabbed it. Generally it's a spear to heart and lungs. At least that's how my next door neighbor does it three times a week. A good jab and it's over pretty quick.

Pigs make outrageous noises when they are being caught. It sounds like they are being murdered, even when they are just tied up.

• Sad 1

image.png.b84aa3baec2ec33bd6a55882de435b9e.png

Who are the animals ? To call somebody ' an animal ' was kind of an insult before ... but animals do not do things like this !

It is the two-legged animals  , ( again a wrong name because lower than animals ) , who do this .

So , how to call them ? I do not know ... and I do not want to insult any living being by calling it : human .

The scum of the planet ... I know that there will be nobody who likes that , there are a lot of  good people , too , but many are just horrible .

I reduced my red meat consumption years ago already , now I will stop eating it at all . ( and stay more healthy )

The slaughterers who let the pigs intentionally suffer before being killed , should get the same treatment .

There are ways to kill without causing too much suffering , but some will even enjoy what they are doing ...

Edited by nobodysfriend
  • Like 1

im1.jpg

Just take a long look at the sheer amount of filth on the walls and floors. Is there any wonder we have viruses when the government allows animals to be slaughtered for human consumption in such disgusting conditions. I don't think the average Thai has a clue as to the horrific  conditions.

The "proud" leaders of this Buddhist country should be required to spend a day in this hellhole.:bah:

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Creasy said:

I highly doubt it

No they are not clubbed to death, but the cruelty is just the same.  

57 minutes ago, Yadon Toploy said:

Utter apologist nonsense. 

You misunderstand me.  I am not apologising for anybody.  It's cruelty and putting the animals through great suffering and terror... so we can have our pork.  I am saying for the people who are sickened and shocked by this here in the Thai slaughter house need to get a reality check and see it's not that different to what happens to their farm animals in the Western world.  

Here is how they are farmed

Here is how they are slaughtered.

You think this is any better?

If you don't like it... simply stop eating these animals.

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, webfact said:

HORRIFYING photos show the disgusting conditions inside a Thai slaughterhouse – where pigs are clubbed to death and butchered in front of their offspring.

A family run slaughterhouse 5 minutes from me does exactly the same thing... except they use a heavy iron bar to stun the pig before slitting the throat.

• Sad 1

2 hours ago, canuckamuck said:

Very inefficient to kill a pig with a club. And it damages the head, which is sold here at markets.

They must have made a mistake when they stabbed it. Generally it's a spear to heart and lungs. At least that's how my next door neighbor does it three times a week. A good jab and it's over pretty quick.

Pigs make outrageous noises when they are being caught. It sounds like they are being murdered, even when they are just tied up.

Hence the term ' squealing like a stuck pig'.

Edited by emptypockets
  • Like 1

This is how people who think about themselves as good people and go to suxx monks feets in a temple kill animals.

Less and less respect for anybody eating meat.

I would like that their own kids are killed the same way before their eyes.

Edited by rech
  • Sad 1

2 hours ago, Creasy said:

I highly doubt it

Worked as a meat inspector in a so-called civilised country - saw pigs with broken limbs and a even a broken back being 'wheel-barrowed'  by their legs off the trucks, sheep left un-stunned and having their throats slit - as the slaughterman couldn't be bothered to soak the sponges of the electric stunning tongs in saline, cattle having their ear mutilated by a bad shot with a captive bolt pistol, and Halal slaughter that took five goes to slit an animal's throat using a blunt knife.

I stopped eating meat 20 years ago, and the people who say it's OK to eat meat need to see it for themselves, then decide.  Animal cruelty is still cruelty even if the walls are stainless steel and the slaughtermen wear hairnets.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Puchaiyank said:

If you love bacon, ham, sausage, pork chops, ribs and so on...you know the pig met his demise at the hands of a machine...a gun...or a heavy club.

How would YOU eliminate the pigs suffering?

An injection ? but i do honestly get your drift but its always going to be food on a table.

1 hour ago, geisha said:

Absolutely disgusting. Any person seen/ found doing this to any animal should be locked up . How can anyone , individual or government condone this cruelty ? 

I agree, somebody should do something, sometime about this.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Thingamabob said:

The killing and eating of animals, anywhere, is disgusting.

This is true. A lot of peoples would be disgusted to know the amount of insects they eat in their vegetables and fruits as well as all the animals that are killed or poisoned for agriculture. 

The best diet is the breatharian diet.

Edited by Tayaout
  • Like 1