90 day Report.

kimincm

I have PR so I don't do all these 'reports', but reading just above and many times previously it seems to me that a look up table which shows the various visas / extensions etc., and the associated 'reports' would be of good value.

Does such a table exist?

30 minutes ago, steve187 said:

90 day reports are not required on a visa, other than non imm 'O''A'  visa

But the O visa is only valid for 90 days per entry so does that mean I have to leave the country every time and there isn't an option to report to immigration for a stamp?

11 minutes ago, stament said:

But the O visa is only valid for 90 days per entry so does that mean I have to leave the country every time and there isn't an option to report to immigration for a stamp?

if Thai wife/family you can get one 60 day extension on each 90 day entry at local immigration office

5 minutes ago, steve187 said:

2 words that mean nothing, go on i will bite

Those two words mean you made a false statement, a not true statement.  But if you can not understand that there is no reason to try to get you to understand anything further.

47 minutes ago, steve187 said:

if Thai wife/family you can get one 60 day extension on each 90 day entry at local immigration office

So to get 90 days on a 1 year O visa

that has 9months left I need to leave the country otherwise I am only entitled to 60days at immigration? Or is the latter only applicable to 1 year visas that have almost expired do you mean?

Thanks 

2 minutes ago, stament said:

So to get 90 days on a 1 year O visa

that has 9months left I need to leave the country otherwise I am only entitled to 60days at immigration? Or is the latter only applicable to 1 year visas that have almost expired do you mean?

Thanks 

with a multu entry non imm 'O' visa, you have to leave the country every 90 days, as stamped in your passport when entering Thailand, on each 90 day entry you can either do a 60 day visit Thai family extension or a one year 'married' or 'retirement' extension at local immigration office 1,900thb

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, steve187 said:

with a multu entry non imm 'O' visa, you have to leave the country every 90 days, as stamped in your passport when entering Thailand, on each 90 day entry you can either do a 60 day visit Thai family extension or a one year 'married' or 'retirement' extension at local immigration office 1,900thb

Looks like I will be going to Mae Sai a couple of times in 2020 then. Was hoping 90day stamp would be given at Immigration. Wishful thinking on my part clearly ????

1 hour ago, stament said:

Non Imm O VISA only allow 90 days per entry.  That means there is no need to do a 90-day report, as you will either exit the country when your 90-day permission to stay expires or apply for an extension of stay based on that Visa.

When on a 1-year extension of stay from a Non Imm O Visa, you will need to do 90-day reports.

The only VISA that require 90-day reports are the Non Imm O-A Visa and the Elite Visa, as they provide a permission to stay longer than 90 days.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

55 minutes ago, Peter Denis said:

Non Imm O VISA only allow 90 days per entry.  That means there is no need to do a 90-day report, as you will either exit the country when your 90-day permission to stay expires or apply for an extension of stay based on that Visa.

When on a 1-year extension of stay from a Non Imm O Visa, you will need to do 90-day reports.

The only VISA that require 90-day reports are the Non Imm O-A Visa and the Elite Visa, as they provide a permission to stay longer than 90 days.

Mae Sai trips for me then or elsewhere if I want to get 90days each time.