New Craze or What ???

Gonzo the Face

I know that I don't get out and about as much as I used to, but is there a new craze happening???

About two weeks ago I saw a guy who visits the condo complex next to me and he had blue hair!!   ...and I mean bright blue!  I thought it weird, but its his hair.  About 4 - 5 days later I then saw a  another guy and his hair was blue. One was Thai the other Falang, with no apparent connection.  The next week another, a girl this time,  rode by on a bicycle and she had blue hair.  I thought that was very weird.  Then yesterday the ultimate.  I saw an older woman, she must have been in her 60's at least .... and blue hair!  Strange, not all blue but about a hands width from the scalp blue starts and goes to the end.  All of them this way...  Is there some kind of cult around or is the circus in town?

Edited by Gonzo the Face
word inserted

Just now, Assurancetourix said:

Except that for him it is his natural color  :whistling: ( I guess at least..:cheesy: )

It may have been a "somewhat" natural colour for him at one time in the past but I doubt that it is his natural colour today at 73. 

• Like 2