Air purifier on bus roof likened to GT200 hoax

webfact

7 minutes ago, webfact said:

The working principle of the prototype air purifier comes with the same invalid argument as the GT200 bomb detector, Jessada said.

It would be good to see some details of what is being claimed, if it apparently has flawed logic.

1 hour ago, webfact said:

With the Transport Ministry planning to install another 3,000 air purifiers on bus roofs

They not have a pic' of one of their own buses ? as the one in the article is a UK model complete even with strange " give way " road markings .. By all accounts there is some merit in this idea but it's hard to fathom how it can be effective away from the immediate roof level area of the bus when those pesky particulates get everywhere .. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, wotsdermatter said:

You forgot to add the most obvious detail showing the bus is from England.  Written near the roof, at the back end there is, "a breath of fresh air for Southampton".

'nuf sed.

I think the rookie who provided the photo forgot to tell the other rookie who wrote the article that they must always write at the end of it the source of the photo and the name of the photograph if it is not a personal one  .
an oversight, most certainly? :whistling:

• Haha 1

I am so embarrassed and humiliated that this nonsense was adopted in the town of my childhood – Southampton.

Even if I were still the spotty youth I once was, I would be mortified that this utter rubbish was given the green light in my home town.

If only Thailand could pick up on proper technology and advancement from other cities and countries rather than the most stupid and cruddish ideas.