Let me go and I'll give you a million bucks! Koh Phangan police not interested in UK/Israeli drug guy's bribe attempt

webfact

30 minutes ago, tubby johnson said:

With the right connections he would have stayed out of trouble. Offering bribes after the arrest is too little, too late.

An un-kosher prison cell awaits. Farewell, amigo. :intheclub:

Had to get the Israeli angle in there didnt ya tubby ole fella?

• Like 1
  • Confused 2
  • Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, Just1Voice said:

So you expect me to believe that a cop - a THAI cop - turned down a million dollars - roughly 30 million Thai baht?  Ok, I'll buy it, but also believe in the Tooth Fairy, Santa Clause, And that the moon is made out of green cheese, 

What did Santa leave you.......????

2 hours ago, webfact said:

He said that the suspect has six Russian girlfriends and two children. He is in the process of purchasing a 30 million baht house of which 2 million has so far been paid.

He drives around Koh Phangan in a kind of army jeep.

Manager described him as a mafia poser.

He has been charged with possession of drugs with intent to sell and is in the custody of the Koh Phangan police.

If he was in the drug selling business , should better have kept a low profile ... anyway , he will stay now in another 30 million baht house ,

( I guess building a prison will cost about this ...? ) , and not alone . Have a good time ...

55 minutes ago, Just1Voice said:

So you expect me to believe that a cop - a THAI cop - turned down a million dollars - roughly 30 million Thai baht?  Ok, I'll buy it, but also believe in the Tooth Fairy, Santa Clause, And that the moon is made out of green cheese, 

If a criminal is arrested and this appeared in the news already , it is too late to bribe .

• Like 2