Let me go and I'll give you a million bucks! Koh Phangan police not interested in UK/Israeli drug guy's bribe attempt

webfact

On 2/19/2020 at 12:24 PM, bristolgeoff said:

Find it hard  to believe they turned down that.alot of brown envelopes for sure.maybe it was all on camera and mics.they wished it was more private or no film.

Quite likely that they wanted him out the way so they could take over his business and earn more than he was offering

On 2/22/2020 at 8:20 AM, Bedfordshire said:

The real drug dealer are all Europeans and Americans,  they are all over the place,  the idiots on TV complain about the police when they arrest a hillbilly like them, but when other nationalities are arrested they tend to make racist comments, lol that's why ur all being killed by ur thai wives and thais in general. 

Just a small update.

Ketamine, coke, mdma, and weed...

Mafia poser or not, he can still brag about his life at the moment on instagram.

The dude is free, roaming around koh phangan, having quality time with his daughter.

Guess we should change the wording in the topic to "Interested" from "Not Interested"

See his instagram post:

Edited by noone223

Just now, Mitkof Island said:

Not anything against the Jewish religion in itself. But the Israel's in Thailand more so in those islands sure seem to cause problems. One reason i stay clear of that bunch.

Theres a difference between Judiasm and Israeli. Plenty of Jewish folks that dont act like Israelis. Culturally, I view Israelis as little more than educated and liberal Arabs.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Nyezhov said:

Theres a difference between Judiasm and Israeli. Plenty of Jewish folks that dont act like Israelis. Culturally, I view Israelis as little more than educated and liberal Arabs.

Palestinians and Israelis are genetically indestinguishable from each other. They're the same race.

• 3 weeks later...
3 hours ago, namatjira said:

you will be number one again.....

nope.

To be number one now you need to get an article in thai press documenting how you got caught with drugs & tried to bribe thai officers.

While still being able to party in koh phangan & posting bout it on social media.

One month went by and that guy's social media account proves how corrupt Thailand is.

Surprising how its out in the open for the whole internet to see.

Edited by noone223
  • Like 1

• 3 months later...