Forgot to update my book bank and online TM30

Hi , about 20 days ago i deposited 400k in my account as usual as every year but i forget to update my book bank today after i updated date is less than two months and the machine update my book bank like everything together , is this a cause of any problem 

Also i have another question my wife fill my tm30 right 24 hours after I'm in Thailand by section 38 application and it was successfully finished but there is no receipt with barcode or anything it's like only my information with some date very simple , is it ok if i just print this or i have to do something else

Thanks

26 minutes ago, ubonjoe said:

Ir your bank book does not show the top up of your account to 400k you can get a 2 or 3 month bank statement that will show it.

A print out of the TM30 report done using the app will be accepted. Immigration can verify it by checking their database.

Thank you so much

Now i only worry about coronavirus because i have 3 years old daughter and it's hard to control her to don't play around i hop they will give some priority for those have small kids in this situation

On 2/18/2020 at 4:40 PM, sadeghsep said:

Now i only worry about coronavirus because i have 3 years old daughter

I don't think you need to worry too much as based on the data I've seen, the impact of coronavirus decreases the younger you are, with a 0.000% fatality rate below 10 years old. Additionally, based on the data, if you have a daughter, she's even safer than a son, as the death rate of males is ~2/3 higher than for females. If anything, it seems like older men are the most at risk in this situation.

On February 18, 2020 at 3:50 PM, sadeghsep said:

Hi , about 20 days ago i deposited 400k in my account as usual as every year but i forget to update my book bank today after i updated date is less than two months and the machine update my book bank like everything together , is this a cause of any problem 

Whenever you update your bank book, the date the deposit was made should be shown in you bank book or am I misunderstanding your question?

i only update my bank book once a month, but the dates for any transactions are dated when the transaction took place, not the date the book is updated.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

i only worry about coronavirus

higher chance of winning the lottery...

I would worry more about the kid getting hit by a car or motorcycle.

Wear face masks for pollution.  Every breath everyone takes is packed with it. People that only don the mask for coronavirus really don't know much.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Suradit69 said:

Whenever you update your bank book, the date the deposit was made should be shown in you bank book or am I misunderstanding your question?

i only update my bank book once a month, but the dates for any transactions are dated when the transaction took place, not the date the book is updated.

If you do not update your bankbook frequently enough, the system collapses(merges) a whole lot of transactions into one entry. It's ridiculous. 

5 hours ago, Suradit69 said:

If you don't update your bank book on a regular basis = once a month, you won't be able to see every transaction, it doesn't matter if it's deposits or withdrawals. Let's say you had 20 transactions during 2-3 months but didn't update the book until the end of that period, there will be maybe 3-4 lines written in the book instead of 20. 

1 hour ago, Max69xl said:

If you don't update your bank book on a regular basis = once a month, you won't be able to see every transaction, it doesn't matter if it's deposits or withdrawals. Let's say you had 20 transactions during 2-3 months but didn't update the book until the end of that period, there will be maybe 3-4 lines written in the book instead of 20. 

Strange, that never happened to me, I usually wait a year, or half a year, and don't let it write into the book but on paper print outs at the bank.

On 2/19/2020 at 5:26 PM, landosmiles said:

I don't think you need to worry too much as based on the data I've seen, the impact of coronavirus decreases the younger you are, with a 0.000% fatality rate below 10 years old. Additionally, based on the data, if you have a daughter, she's even safer than a son, as the death rate of males is ~2/3 higher than for females. If anything, it seems like older men are the most at risk in this situation.

I thought the extremely young were of higher risk due to undeveloped immune systems. Is that not true?

Edited by jacko45k

15 hours ago, Suradit69 said:

Yes it was like that ,but since the online banking it's not anymore , if you update your bank book it'll print all together at the date you update , unless you use the machine or bank for your transactions

On 2/19/2020 at 5:26 PM, landosmiles said:

This virus is new and no one knows about it precisely , like they said it's not spreading by airborne but china try to disinfect closed areas and streets , some places like cw is a perfect place for spreading viruses it's a closed area ,enough humidity and too many different people to visit  , also i don't like to risk specially with my kid 

Edited by sadeghsep

8 hours ago, Enki said:

Strange, that never happened to me, I usually wait a year, or half a year, and don't let it write into the book but on paper print outs at the bank.

I think it works exactly the same at every Thai bank when not updating the bank book regularly (once a month). At several immigration offices you need to take copies of the bank book when doing the 1 year extension. They don't want a bank statement. 

12 hours ago, judokrab said:

If you do not update your bankbook frequently enough, the system collapses(merges) a whole lot of transactions into one entry. It's ridiculous. 

Yes I understand that, but he made the transactIon 20 days earlier. I thought recent transactions were still printed separately.

5 minutes ago, Suradit69 said:

Yes I understand that, but he made the transactIon 20 days earlier. I thought recent transactions were still printed separately.

Even recent transactions will be merged (combined) with old ones. I have one account where the bank book isn't used for showing immigration. To save pages I don't update on a regular basis. When I finally do it, nothing means sence. But the balance is ok,and that's what matters. 

18 minutes ago, Max69xl said:

I think it works exactly the same at every Thai bank when not updating the bank book regularly (once a month). At several immigration offices you need to take copies of the bank book when doing the 1 year extension. They don't want a bank statement. 

Yes last year I've been told to copy my bank book and statement is not acceptable , but it seems this year they will accept , that's why i was worry about this 

5 minutes ago, Max69xl said:

Even recent transactions will be merged (combined) with old ones. I have one account where the bank book isn't used for showing immigration. To save pages I don't update on a regular basis. When I finally do it, nothing means sence. But the balance is ok,and that's what matters.

All is merged together even some transactions that i did 2 days ago , but when i asked the bank they said it's because of online banking

On 2/21/2020 at 11:28 AM, Suradit69 said:

No, I seem to recall once when I did it, I simply got a consolidated line, and I always have multiple transactions each month. Perhaps he needed to update the book prior to the transaction. And I will take this as a reminder to update my book!