Does this electric job look or or average?

advancebooking

A good earth is realy needed ,

we have a teak house and used conduate   but it looks 1000times smarter than that  

they guys that di the work used a lazer  smart job 

also use good connectors not twist and duct tape   can get good connectors wago  from lazada  are eexelent connectors safe job no shorts 

15 hours ago, johng said:

Does the Thai regulations still require wires to be on the surface so the electric company can inspect the job ?  types of wire/thicknes and even the spacing of the aluminum  wire thingies that hold everthing in pl.ace

No!

On 2/19/2020 at 5:11 AM, Crossy said:

46870_P&$prodImageMedium$78008_P&$prodImageMedium$

Loved the K25 system.

Here I try where I can to avoid having the gaps with a cutter and lighter, making my own bends.

The base and cover are cut at their own.

In the example of the OP i would cut the base following the structure of the wall, and keep the cover intact and bend in the corners.

Only possible of course if the same as in your 2nd picture.

On 2/19/2020 at 6:44 PM, advancebooking said:

I wish I knew how to communicate that to the workers. Will try tomorrow

There's a app on Google play store, you speak your language in to the phone, the equivalent to what you have just said comes out in pasa Thai. Thank me later.

22 minutes ago, lanng khao said:

There's a app on Google play store, you speak your language in to the phone, the equivalent to what you have just said comes out in pasa Thai. Thank me later.

That and the written translation apps work with google translate and I can assure you that what comes out is not “pasa Thai” both of them produce Thai words/phrases that sometimes does actually both make sense and is related to your message, but again sometimes is not.

Translation is an art that Google hasn’t mastered, with quite a few languages, at the moment, it’s still at the finger painting stage.

2 hours ago, sometimewoodworker said:

That and the written translation apps work with google translate and I can assure you that what comes out is not “pasa Thai” both of them produce Thai words/phrases that sometimes does actually both make sense and is related to your message, but again sometimes is not.

Translation is an art that Google hasn’t mastered, with quite a few languages, at the moment, it’s still at the finger painting stage.

I used google translate during the building of my house. Most times when using this app the whole team burst into laughter about the <deleted> translation. And the translation from Thai to English I was thinking they fooled me. But no they speak the native Lao language and google will translate this also into <deleted>. <C R A P>

Edited by Max Brok
explanation of deleted