BANGKOK
snoop1130

Cabinet pours cold water on Songkran holiday extension proposal

13 hours ago, johng said:

Me too  must be contagious new  virus strain maybe 😋

It's called the 'Immune.to.bull.shhiitticus' virus and went pandemic from the Army in 2014! 🤣😂🤣😂😷😷😷😷

Edited by DPKANKAN
Spelling
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, soistalker said:

Worst holiday ever! Songkran sucks. The thais are insufferable with the water play, and farang are worst. It's just an excuse for thais to assault farang and get away with it.

Right. Getting filthy water mixed with talcum power in your eyes is a fun holiday. Just a little water play. Oh, and retards will be throwing water on moving vehickes and motorbikes. Just a SH!T time to be in Thailand. 

Literally nothing cultural left in this crapholiday.

You are the life of every party, I assume?!

• Haha 1

Haha, that's done it, ten years in Thailand and he starts making sense, time to leave, oh my Buddha.

• Haha 1

It has occurred to me that the PM must be reading TVF. Thus, he heard us speak and knew we were right.

Welcome aboard Mr Prime Minister.

Stay tuned for more FREE advice.

• Haha 2

15 hours ago, Thaiwrath said:

<deleted> me, for once I agree with him.

I best go see a doctor tomorrow.

Maybe he just did not want to spend an extra two days with his family ? (or they with him)

• Haha 1

13 hours ago, fishtank said:

We have had no water for 3 weeks

Which is a tragedy for someone called Fishtank. You kind of lose your raison d'etre. My sympathies.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, soistalker said:

Worst holiday ever! Songkran sucks. The thais are insufferable with the water play, and farang are worst. It's just an excuse for thais to assault farang and get away with it.

Right. Getting filthy water mixed with talcum power in your eyes is a fun holiday. Just a little water play. Oh, and retards will be throwing water on moving vehickes and motorbikes. Just a SH!T time to be in Thailand. 

Literally nothing cultural left in this crapholiday.

Only if you live in a farang ghetto. I guess 90% of foreigners have never experienced traditional Songkran.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, PaDavid said:

If we don’t get any serious rain before Songkran, what’s the betting it either gets cancelled or severe water restrictions placed on it. Definitely no chance of an extension

Songkran will never be cancelled. The water fights maybe, but Songkran....never. Songkran has been around a lot longer than the handful of whining westerners have.

Hey let's cancel Christmas, Boxing Day and New Year's Day too. I'm sure the new foreigners in Europe would totally support that.

Edited by emptypockets
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Best if they shortened it and made it just a parents and elders day.  Go home show your appreciation and then back to work.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

8 minutes ago, emptypockets said:

Hey let's cancel Christmas, Boxing Day and New Year's Day too. I'm sure the new foreigners in Europe would totally support that.

Forgive them 🙂

They have no idea how ridiculous their "suggestions" are, same as those who blather on about waste of water! where do they think it goes to, it all stays on planet earth! 🙂 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Great news. I will be away for the whole time. 

8 minutes ago, BobbyL said:

Great news. I will be away for the whole time. 

Great news.

• Haha 1

I too have had no water for 2 weeks,i live out of town about qne and a half k,in town they get some water in morning and evening,it is feb 19,march and april,may the hotest months to come,never in 8 years have seen water situation so bad,have to get mine trucked in,hope he does not run out.

Finance minister, Heath minister,   educated at the same   school