Ads blocking text I'm trying to read

djayz

I am getting the same on my phone, Android version 10, Chrome mobile browser. Rather annoying. It does not happen on any other websites, only on ThaiVisa. I hope it will get fixed soon. I wonder if the Chrome mobile browser is the cause of this problem. Does anybody have an email address for reporting this to Google?

1781033657_Thaivisa01.jpg.864e165b1bf0b8bc5fd351f8888e8f9a.jpg

1174050936_Thaivisa02.thumb.jpg.946ca382fd2ef30be3d98e1f785ad9ff.jpg

• Like 1

1 hour ago, lamyai3 said:

Exactly what I'm getting too on Android phone, thanks for the pics.

Edit. @djayz you've inadvertently got me looking for the fish forum 555

It's actually a topic in the farmimg forum. 

• Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 2/21/2020 at 10:39 AM, oceanbreeze851 said:

I think your problem are cookies. Go to you browser settings and delete the cookies on the laptop or phone. 

I did that and doesn't make any difference. I complained about the pop up ads a very long time ago and still obscuring the forum posts. My tablet became unusable on TVF so I bought a laptop and it worked for a while but has got bad recently. Page jumps all over the place making me click on things I didn't want to, like the ads.

• Like 1

I use the Firefox browser and was getting crazy from the ads blocking the view.  Then I went to my Firefox-settings and in Add-ons I did select the browser-integrated AdBlock program (no separate installation needed).  Works fine, although the TVF web-pages keep loading endlessly but at least they do not jump anymore and no more annoying ads.  The icon tells me there are 25 (!) on the present page, no wonder it becomes unreadable.

• Like 1

On 2/19/2020 at 8:32 AM, Tech Doctor said:

Hi,

Thanks for raising this ill take a look.

TD

Also annoying when listen music, and the pop up video comes on, and overrule the music player. There is a crossing point when to much is to mich, and some will avoid the forum because if it, or add add blockers. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Chrysaora said:

I could tell you all how to make the ads disappear from your desktop and phone, but I'm sure no one here would appreciate the info, so I'll just keep it to myself. 

Good to know that it's possible.  But are you willing to share the info with TVF members that PM you?  I for one would be interested to know how to remove these ads from my Android smart-phone.

• Like 1

On 2/19/2020 at 12:32 PM, Tech Doctor said:

Hi,

Thanks for raising this ill take a look.

TD

11 March, still happening on both left and right hand bottom of my screen.

The left side is always a video with the Indian PM talking. No way to cancel it other than to do a full refresh of the TV site.

Right hand side bottom continuously 2 ads on top of each other but X cancel signs now appearing on top right side of each ad, so can cancel the ads but very annoying. 

5 hours ago, Chrysaora said:

I could tell you all how to make the ads disappear from your desktop and phone, but I'm sure no one here would appreciate the info, so I'll just keep it to myself.  

Have a little more faith in TV members. There are a lot of us who are grateful for info, tips, short cuts, or as in your case, arcane insights.  

8 hours ago, Peter Denis said:

Good to know that it's possible.  But are you willing to share the info with TVF members that PM you?  I for one would be interested to know how to remove these ads from my Android smart-phone.

Possibly.  Can we do it secretly or do you thins the >>$*$*$*$* read the PM's too?