Where Is New Shop In Buriram?

toddy

Hi Toddy,

The main pepsi dealer in Buriram is on Lamdoun Road, never been to the ferang shop, have they just opened ?, so i do not know what they sell, I will check it out in a few weeks time when i go back there.

she opened a farang shop in Buriram opposite the main Pepsi dealer? Can anybody tell me where it is? Have you been there? What do they sell?

If it's a farang shop then they must sell farangs? :o

How much a kilo?

Yep, I found it! They sell everything - pizzas, pork pies, sausage rolls, steak pies, lamb, gammon and get this - caviar! Cracking place - they have more stuff for farang than anywhere outside Pattaya!

Yep, I found it! They sell everything - pizzas, pork pies, sausage rolls, steak pies, lamb, gammon and get this - caviar! Cracking place - they have more stuff for farang than anywhere outside Pattaya!

What about Issan BG's or do we still need to get that in farang land.

Toddy,

I will go in there and try it out, not long now untill i am in Buriram, I have told Dave & Jitapa who own the bamboo bar, they told me it will come in handy, trying to get decent ferang food in Buriram is a hit or a miss, steak dow, sometimes good, sometimes bad.

I am so so so happy, (dont know how i missed this posting?)

I am of into town tomorrow to find it and stock up. :o There is a God :D