Regular things and wake up calls

ChaiyaTH

Drunk for 4$ ?? Then you must have spend about 16$ before you wrote this B.S . Getting drunk at home taking a grab to go, out and then complain about girls and prices . While in your same post you say you dont have any money problems or did you say you don't have money problems just before that ??????? Sorry i think if you can get drunk for 4$ you defenatly spend about 16$ dollars before posting . 

• Like 1

On 2/18/2020 at 11:41 PM, ChaiyaTH said:

Anyway, I am not even sure what the point is I am trying to make but business is down desperate and the prices are actually very very high.

I totally agree with you, I live in Chiang Mai but now save all my 'party time' and eating out for Cambodia and Vietnam.

Was in Saigon in January, have booked Phnom Penh for April.

Vietnam is actually cheaper because of the direct flights (3kbht return) from CNX and the VISA waiver.

• Like 2

On 2/19/2020 at 12:19 AM, Yinn said:

Two dollars enough...

BB40C471-7222-4AB5-B52F-5C46BC355ECD.jpeg

Yes, Lao khao is fine, if you have no respect for your liver or kidneys. Go to any Isaan village and see the majority drinking this firewater morning, noon and night, a lot of the time at funerals as it kills an unbelieviable number of people. I bet you don't drink this gut rot Yinn...

• Like 2

John Mayall, vocals/harmonica Eric Clapton, wah wah guitar; Harvey "the Snake" Mandel, phased guitar; Mick Taylor, unprocessed guitar; Don "Sugarcane" Harris, electric violin; Larry "the Mole" Taylor, electric bass.

Edited by canthai55
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, Darkside Gray said:

Don't know how many beers you drink but $4 wont get you any where near drunk in Vietnam!

In hcmc, Danang etc it would get u 4 -8 beers. In Hanoi on beer street it would get you 12 beer. I am here at the moment.

so yes, the OP is on track.

• Like 1

What sad lives some people have when what is most important to them is the cost of beer and how cheaply they can get drunk.  If your goal is getting drunk for less, I feel very sorry for you, and I feel even sorrier for your families, especially your children.

• Sad 1