Bloomberg qualifies for next debate after poll boost

webfact

14 hours ago, Tug said:

Geeshh were do you start with a statement like that?!?here a few for you attacking pows and gold star family’s not willing to fly the flag at 1/2 staff for a senator and hero whilst beeing a draft dodger separating baby’s from their mothers than losing track misappropriation funds throwing our allies to the wolves to be killed with there family’s saying he could shoot someone and not lose votes no sir and you can take your virtue bs deflection and put it(censored) were it belongs double standered indeed!

Wow, quite an emotional rant there. 

I Hit a nerve, so your deflection is understandable and predictable. It doesn't take away the massive double standards of the left. 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

7 hours ago, bendejo said:

Yes, exactly the way the MAGA crowd has abandoned DT for all the lies and insults he comes out with.  His fans will never forgive him for passing secrets to the Russians right there in the Oval Office nor for capitulating to Putin in Helsinki.  :cheesy:

Do you actually read the stuff you write?  Does someone else write it for you?

The double standards of the left, protected by the complicit media are in plain sight. 

But keep up the outrage dude. 

• Sad 1
  • Haha 1

23 hours ago, neeray said:

I think of all these old farts every morning when I wake up. I don't know where they get the energy at 73 through 78 to fight the fight.

Back on the campaign trail within a week of having a heart attack.  It gives me hope!

• Haha 1

On 2/18/2020 at 11:17 PM, neeray said:

I think of all these old farts every morning when I wake up. I don't know where they get the energy at 73 through 78 to fight the fight.

I was confused at first. Thought you were talking about the members of the forum. Then realized the topic.