Web Page endless Loading

gk10002000

When I click on a TVisa web page, I see an endless loading or attempted loading and transfer of sites at the bottom: Things like google leads, vidstatb, waiting for Thai visa forum, etc.  And the little dot on the web page tab goes back and forth indicating page is loading or transferring things or attempting to.  This seems relatively new.  What is going on?

• Like 2

most likely surge in traffic lately is overwhelming the servers.

I'm surprised the site admin hasn't posted a banner message about it or some other form of communication to explain.

Hopefully the thaivisa site isn't just a LAMP stack running on an old Dell in some basement in nakhon nowhere 555

I complained earlier as well, (I think it went to the wrong address) running Firefox it started 4-5 days ago, the FORUM page is the only one (for me) that keeps loading, (blinking blue light/sign on the tab), it's a little better now, now so often but still does and it hurts my eyes

On 2/19/2020 at 1:30 AM, Tech Doctor said:

Hi,

I will test on firefox as stated chrome loads completely the requests. 

The server is definitely not in nakon no where, ????

TD

Still fails to complete loading on Firefox.

Bottom L.H panel constantly displays "transferring data from forum.thaivisa.com". Something is sadly amiss.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

12 hours ago, DannyCarlton said:

Still fails to complete loading on Firefox.

Bottom L.H panel constantly displays "transferring data from forum.thaivisa.com". Something is sadly amiss.

Yes same for me as in my original post.  And as stuff loads, the page moves up or down.  Very annoying.  I suspect different PCs have various ad blocking software or add ons and these interfere with whatever Thai visa is trying to push or load.  Since many people run different ad ons, even if running the same firefox and version, people will likely experience different things.  just my opine.  Oh and I get these big videos popping up and displaying down in the bottom right.  VDO.AI?  They really are silly and I can only guess what the logic they use is to decide what videos to play.  Lately they have been about the Planet Jupiter and some spacecraft that went there.  Does Thai Visa think I am shopping for that?  I am the least consumer driven person on this planet I think.  Heck, I still have my LG flip top 3 g phone, and that is only because my small Erickson phone was only 2G and did not work well with the cell networks

it has been 6-7 days and still have the same problem, Firefox  keeps having the pages trying to load all the time and the forum tab at the top still has the blinking blue light/dot and the other tab keeps indicating """ transferring data from forum.thaivisa.com.... it really is annoying, while looking at a post it keeps moving the post up and down and one not knowing where he/she was reading, I try Chrome, Edge and Firefox and have same problem on all of them,,,, almost one week and problem not fixed, I know things are slow in Thailand but this is snail slow

• Thanks 1

i only have the "cylon eye" in the navigation bar and the transferring data notice.  no movement of posts up/down, and no popup videos.

end result must be the mix of ad/script blocking add-ons used with firefox, and how they affect the latest attempt to beat the blocks.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I have been having the same TV site problems.  I use Firefox and ONLY on ThaiVisa, it keeps trying to load something.  It seemed to me like additional material that was not part of the regular page was trying to load and Firefox was blocking it from completing.

So today, went to TV with Edge instead.  Loading fine without the continuous "trying to load".  And then I saw the reason why.................  Edge did not block the ThaiVisa attempt to send my browser a clandestine notification!  Instead, Edge sent me a notice of that, as attached.

TVisa.jpg.cdc8866ed61a34b95a5ab86dcd65c2b0.jpg

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, pdtokyo said:

hmm, maybe not entirely ''clandestine" ... have you requested Notifications to be turned on in your TV profile?

If you have ... then any competent browser will try to prompt you to turn on 'Accept notifications' if you have that functionality turned off in the browser ... it's simply trying to tell you of an inconsistency between your site and browser settings.

If you have notifications turned off in TV then of course that's a totallly different matter and TV needs to be advised of that as a problem ... but i doubt a revered site like TV is pushing unsolicited notifications.

Thanks for the info.

FYI > Notifications is turned on in my TV profile, and in my Firefox browser settings notifications coming from thaiVisa are displayed as 'allowed'.

But still the webpage keeps on loading endlessly, so for sure there must be something wrong with how our 'revered site' handles notifications.

• Like 1

On 3/8/2020 at 8:13 AM, Peter Denis said:

Thanks for the info.

FYI > Notifications is turned on in my TV profile, and in my Firefox browser settings notifications coming from thaiVisa are displayed as 'allowed'.

But still the webpage keeps on loading endlessly, so for sure there must be something wrong with how our 'revered site' handles notifications.

maybe the mods will not like my post but here it goes...

we had have this problem for the past 2 weeks and still not solved.... scrolling down the posts and trying to click on one of them it's on itself a big achievement as the post keeps moving up an down and by the time we click on one of them it may not be the one we intended to click, it happens to me everyday and every time I scroll down the page, as I said before it's very annoying, 2 weeks ago did contact support directly to their tab, unfortunately still no answer

Edited by Mavideol