Police arrest gunman who shot ex wife at Bangkok beauty clinic - "sorry mum" note found

webfact

It's no wonder a lot of Thai's, general public and those in official positions, have a low opinion of farangs when you read some comments that are made on nearly all headline stories.  I've said it before and at the risk of being "black banned" again. Those who make racist, sarcastic and antagonistic comments are obviously not happy here, if that's the case, head back to wherever it is you came from and give some thought to why you came to Thailand in the first place and try and keep your minds out of the gutter.

12 hours ago, shady86 said:

Sorry mum, finally I can stop breastfeeding after 29 years. 

... and ALL that plucked up hand feeding, plus his sleeping days in mummy’s bed will be corrected, well until the day he is released, then mummy will do her thing again. 

Parenting in Thailand needs to be seriously addressed. 

Edited by mindfulness
Spelling and grammar

7 hours ago, AJS150654 said:

You can always count on at least one a&€ehole comment to a post!  The woman From the beauty parlor  is dead, is there any need to make a comment about her teeth. All class some of these posters.

agree but the poster wondered if the guy knocked out some teeth first as her photo appeared to suggest that. all said an extremely sad and horrific murder.

4 hours ago, AJS150654 said:

It's no wonder a lot of Thai's, general public and those in official positions, have a low opinion of farangs when you read some comments that are made on nearly all headline stories.  I've said it before and at the risk of being "black banned" again. Those who make racist, sarcastic and antagonistic comments are obviously not happy here, if that's the case, head back to wherever it is you came from and give some thought to why you came to Thailand in the first place and try and keep your minds out of the gutter.

many thai's including friends of mine are in full agreement and share those sentiment that bash men, of course not all but a very significant %

Just try to imagine what that letter said, from this murderous fool- I am so sorry to have killed your daughter. All I ever wanted to do was take care of her, and protect her. But, she did not love me anymore. She said I was obnoxious, self-possessed, overly entitled, lazy, slothful, very jealous and possessive, small minded, a poor lover, and not able to provide a good life for her. And she wanted another man. Can you imagine that? I do not think she was right. I am smart, conscious, very handsome, and a good man. I did not really want to kill your daughter. She made me do it! I could not control myself. Wait. Maybe I am not that conscious or smart, after all.

Edited by spidermike007

On 2/19/2020 at 9:44 AM, Just1Voice said:

Another man-boy with a bruised ego and access to a gun.

To be fair, the salient issue is not the gun. A knife, sharp stick, or baseball bat would have done the job equally well without as much collateral damage. 

Everybody has problems sometime in their life and make choices in how to deal with it. 

This guy made bad choices. 

The color of his skin, his social status, immigration status, nationality, financial status etc are superfluous. 

• Like 1

On 2/19/2020 at 8:38 PM, AJS150654 said:

All stories here are tailormade for the cynical farang who can feel superior by making derogative and negative remarks about Thai society and Thai officials.

My favorite dumbass remarks on this thread is some farang claiming "no wonder Thai girls prefer farangs!"

Anyway, i was just blacklisted for two day just today allowed to post again bc i called a farang a "jerk" bc he was unfairly making derogative remarks about a Thai person. Rules are, you cannot namecall a farang but falsely accusing a Thai is allowed. 

And we wonder why each year immigration rules get more strict! 

• Like 1

Agree with my fellow posters that he should get life with no parole or...the gallows.

Not only did he destroy the family of the victim, such madness in the news has spread worldwide and  will further doom Thailand's declining tourist industry,  that generates jobs and revenue for many. Thus, on a large scope, this madman has caused very much indirect damage on a large scale. Consequently, he deserves the ultimate sentence. Case closed.

Edited by observer90210

On 2/20/2020 at 1:29 AM, atyclb said:

agree but the poster wondered if the guy knocked out some teeth first as her photo appeared to suggest that. all said an extremely sad and horrific murder.

don't try and justify whatvwascan obvious a&€ehole comment, no-one is that gullible.