Dr. Morgan office?

THAIPHUKET

12 hours ago, THAIPHUKET said:

Yes, that would be very much appreciated. She used to do the examinations downstairs. Presently not Negotiable for me. So whatever intelligence you can provide will be most welcome

i was just there the other day--her office a bit of cramped space, difficult for a wheelchair, but I think possible if you have some help.  she did the exam in a larger office, downstairs, at the end of a short hallway, you can see the office door from sitting in the waiting area.

Thanks for responding. The ramp brings me into the reception area. But the examination room ist downstairs. I would need a railing on both sides to walk safety downstairs. Which is that rarity in Thailand. Would you remember if that is it raining on both sides. If not I would have to send somebody to just have a look.

35 minutes ago, THAIPHUKET said:

Thanks for responding. The ramp brings me into the reception area. But the examination room ist downstairs. I would need a railing on both sides to walk safety downstairs. Which is that rarity in Thailand. Would you remember if that is it raining on both sides. If not I would have to send somebody to just have a look.

They probably have people to help you or a walker or crutches, you could call to confirm.