Air Purifier Advice Needed

sharktooth

4 minutes ago, jackdd said:

Why should somebody buy the PRO model for 9k?

Just get the 2S model for 3500THB.

Pro is 5190 baht.  Cleans air at higher rate (500cubic meter per hour) than 3H

https://www.lazada.co.th/products/xiaomi-mi-air-purifier-pro-pm25-35-60-by-tera-gadget-i283662254-s461351925.html?spm=a2o4m.searchlist.list.1.6d33219beBfgIH&search=1

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, Yorkshire Tea said:

The Pro model MAY be 5,190 baht, depending on where you buy it, as said , you may pay as much as 9,000 baht.....lol!

On 2/19/2020 at 5:19 PM, sharktooth said:

I need to get a hold of one of these but need some advice and recommendations.

I have the rolls royce of air purifiers, not boasting, just stating which one I have, it's the IQAir 250 Pro and it does large areas.

Was fortunate years ago to borrow a mates for a couple of days and I was so impressed, I said if I ever need one, I am buying that one and I did years later.

Now it all depends on your budget, remember anything good costs, but the way I saw this outlay was, A) how important is my and my families health, and B) how long a life will I get out of this air purifier, suffice to say I worked it out to cost about 8,000 baht per year over 10 years, that said we don't run it 24/7 as there is no need, and replacement filters, e.g. will set you back about 20,000 baht, so allow one replacement in that time as they last for a long time and I factored them in the annual cost above.

Whatever air purifier you get, make sure it has a HEPA filter, would recommend you check out IQAir as I hear they have a person space one new to the market, although I don't know much about it.

I also believe if you buy them online you don't get warranty, so look out for that one.

I purchased mine from the below company and it was delivered to my door up state.

https://www.jchealthtech.co.th/เกี่ยวกับเรา/5bb1f2dddbb92c001bd095a6

• Thanks 1