BANGKOK
onebir

Turkey: "Thailand Elite" style permanent residence at visa run prices

5 minutes ago, thequietman said:

I think I will pass. 🙂

Your prerogative, as I said "Turkey's a very different country, but in terms of ease of getting permanent residence"...

(And have you checked the human rights records of some other countries, including Buddhist ones?)

• Like 2

Good for golf, probably decent expat resorts, when i was there everything was paid for in euros although hotels were 5* and all included

No good for me ,I would get fatter,as love Turkish Delight and Doner Kebabs, mmm.

regards worgeordie

• Like 2

Its certainly a place to consider, We stayed for 3 months in Northern Cypress the Turkish side with my wife (Thai) we rented a 2 bedroom house near the beach everybody made us welcome eating out was as cheap as chips some nice bottles of wine less than half of Thailand and great Donner kebabs I dont think I could live there full time as it does cool down at night time in their winter maybe Kuşadası a lot more going on

I take your point roo860, but mine didn't ! Now in her fifties, she is still slim model material even after having two kids and there are literally pages of her on the net. An interesting fact I did discover whilst there though, was that most (if not all) the ladies there shave a certain part of their anatomy daily and, it was not their moustache ! G'day !

30 minutes ago, roo860 said:

Women still have moustaches, that's not changed  

😊

I had one years ago in Istanbul she didnt shave under her arms, put me right off

They also sell you a passport for 250k USD in property investments, takes only a few months to get it. 

Simple process, after 3 years you can resell the property. 

Bunch of my friends went through this, worked out fine. 

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, ChipButty said:

I had one years ago in Istanbul she didnt shave under her arms, put me right off

I'm not searching the web for any more pics!!

😁😁😁

• Like 1