Anutin hits back at critics on video call

snoop1130

4 minutes ago, lemonjelly said:

I suspect cases of Corvid-19 are low because hospitals aren’t testing everyone/anyone that comes in with the symptoms, I mean, it’s normal for Thai people to clog up the hospitals when they have a cold, cough etc, there’s no way Thailand has the kits or the manpower to suddenly start testing them all. I think it’ll only start showing up on stats when a significant amount of people start going down with ARDS.

That has the ring of authenticity about it. Something sure as hell doesn't gel that's for sure and I'm not sure how much of it has to do with the collapse of tourism. I'd be surprised if the good General hasn't been talking to a few people... tourism is probably the one thing which might impel him to read the writing that is surely on the wall...

Edited by ParkerN

4 minutes ago, DrTuner said:

It seems WHO has two reference laboratories in Thailand, at Chula and National Instutite of Health, both of which need to execute a PT-PCR test on a sample and confirm a positive. Ministry of Public Health, lead by Anutin, runs the NIH lab. MoPH stopped publishing the number of pending diagnoses days ago, but until then they were growing hand by hand with suspected cases, indicating either the testing is very slow (I've seen multiple mentions of PT-PCR tests taking 24-48/h to complete, there was also a video from Chula's lab here on TVF, throughput seemed to be under 10 diagnoses per day when they were still publishing the backlog) or one of the labs is not confirming new cases.

Not that hard to read between the lines.

Sounds similar to the pollution problem in Pattaya when the govt simply stopped reporting.  No hab report.  No hab problem.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Brigand said:

Obergruppenführer Anutin at it again with his poor levels of emotional intelligence and propensity to fly off the handle into a rant at the slightest question (which he is obviously not used to being asked). Cheese & rice.

49 minutes ago, Brigand said:

Obviously didn't understand that post either. Maybe you should react to posts you have some understanding of. No-one is flying off the handle and try reading posts in a calm manner. I did try to dumb this one down for you a bit.

Yes, Anutin NOT fly off the handle.

if you say he did, is a false narrative.

Watch the link I give, very calm. 

Edited by Yinn
  • Confused 3
  • Sad 1

2 hours ago, snoop1130 said:

Anutin said the Thai government never hid the truth

Remember May 19, 2010 Mr. Anutin ..
91 dead according to the government and in reality more than 700 :post-4641-1156693976:

I forgot that the policies of all countries are generally very short memory 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, geriatrickid said:

I don't know if they are eating as was reported, but I do know they kill them. They are called poachers.   https://phys.org/news/2012-01-thai-elephant-meat.html

However, the issue here is not the eating habits of Thais as there are also many who are vegetarians or who are ethical eaters. Thailand is a country of 70 million, even if only  10% are  humane and ethical, that is still 7 million good and decent people who deserve respect.

The same applies for this health crisis. There are responsible health professionals in Thailand. Unfortunately they are not allowed to manage the crisis as they need to do. they are persecuted, discriminated against and maligned. Not everyone is an ignorant prejudiced person like the Minister.  Thailand once earned  the world's respect when it led the way in managing its HIV crisis. Then those professionals were tossed aside as HIV was bad for business. We are seeing the same scenario play out with Covid 19.  Let the health professionals do what they need to do and stop obsessing over the Chinese  revenue.

My first reply was to the false narrative that Anutin was “angry” in the video phone call. Fly of the handle. 

He was calm. It was false narrative. I show the link. Is true.

I not care about him. I know farang not like him, and he not like farang. Not my problem.

Maybe when he go school in USA they punch his face, still his headphones? Maybe hit his head, still his camera and wallet? 

I read thai news and social media. If lot of people have corona, it will be on social media. Thai will gossip about it. But it not. 

TVF member say it big problem in thailand.

False narrative again.

Nobody die from corona in thailand. Everyone panic to much about it IMO. If the government lie, I will say it. 

Since panic about corona start, more people die snake bite, mass shooting, cancer, diabetes, motorbike, car, truck, fall over, drown, heart attack, drug, drunk, AIDS, stroke, flu, electric shock, construction, old age, birth etc etc etc.

corona= 0 die in thailand. 

Ps. Old people should be careful, corona might kill them. Young people, not really much. 

Lucky that thailand....

F7556747-E54C-4D01-B39C-7B1C1EDC421D.jpeg

• Thanks 2

13 minutes ago, Golden Triangle said:

I have an oversized spade out the back, would you like to borrow it as the one you are using to dig your hole doesn't seem big enough.

If you believe Anutin angry and thai people eat elephants. Up to you.

False narrative.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1