Anutin hits back at critics on video call

snoop1130

2 minutes ago, monkfish said:

With 3000 Chinese coming in and out everyday I don't believe there are only 35 cases the rest of the World don't believe it either.
Doesn't mean the situation is out of control, doesn't mean there are thousands of cases but certainly more than 35, doesn't mean people dropping dead in the street.
If there were 100 cases they could easily cover them up report them as suspect but not confirmed.

So, you say the doctors lie to people have corona? 

Or the government make all the doctor lie? 

Or, the doctor and the government make the person with corona not to tell friend and family? 

Or can tell the friend and family, but the government make freind and family not tell anybody? 

Impossible with thai people. Can not control.

If someone my village have corona, in one hour everyone in the village will know that. 

In one day everyone in Ranong will know. 

Maybe? can hide the official media. Maybe.

But can not hide thai social media. Impossible. Sure. 

2 minutes ago, monkfish said:

Just tell the truth why have to cover up to protect Tourism that's already down the drain.

• Confused 1

4 minutes ago, Yinn said:

Ok, you WRONG! 

Again

I see Anutin has his damage control team in here as usual. 

In case any of the rest of you are wondering I can tell you for sure that his people are on here and he understands English perfectly. 

I knew that long before seeing any of these posts.

• Like 2

Proof positive that many expat and other posters on the forum are really disillusioned.

If you cannot see that the Thais repeatedly perform far below par across virtually any endeavour, I feel for you.

Some of you really don't understand this country at all. But you represent a constant stream of gullible westerners who succomb to Thai propaganda.

• Confused 1

6 hours ago, Yinn said:

So, you say the doctors lie to people have corona? 

Or the government make all the doctor lie? 

Or, the doctor and the government make the person with corona not to tell friend and family? 

Or can tell the friend and family, but the government make freind and family not tell anybody? 

Impossible with thai people. Can not control.

If someone my village have corona, in one hour everyone in the village will know that. 

In one day everyone in Ranong will know. 

Maybe? can hide the official media. Maybe.

But can not hide thai social media. Impossible. Sure. 

In most countries they don't test for coronavirus virus if you get flu symptoms or a pneumonia. The issue not only in Thailand is that if you don't test then there is nothing to find.

So, I agree with you there is nothing to lie about. The US, Canada and all of Europe do pretty much the same thing but the difference is that Thailand is the most at risk and has the most to lose. 

Japan, Singapore and South Korea started testing all pneumonia cases and they find a lot more cases since then. 

Another issue with Thailand is that they started by giving more detailed reports and when they got more cases they removed details from subsequent reports. It looks like they are trying to hide something even if they do not.

Singapore on the other hand give detailed reports, a live map and even block visitor from China so they look more transparent and proactive. 

Edited by Tayaout
  • Like 1

9 hours ago, geriatrickid said:

It is IMPOSSIBLE that the number of cases confirmed are as low as they are for the simple reason that we know that  infected carriers entered Thailand.

I think it would easy to achieve no test no conformation and you get low numbers without lying.

9 hours ago, geriatrickid said:

The test kits are being rationed.

Rationed?Or reserved?

9 hours ago, Yinn said:

My first reply was to the false narrative that Anutin was “angry” in the video phone call. Fly of the handle. 

He was calm. It was false narrative. I show the link. Is true.

I not care about him. I know farang not like him, and he not like farang. Not my problem.

I see only one thing, your progress in English is zero .... .

You are not trying to progress,, moreover, it does not interest you at all.
You continue to flood us in thaiglish; at the beginning it was funny, now it is much less ...
There is an interesting translator even if it is far from perfect;

this is Google translate ..

https://translate.google.com/?hl=en#view=home&op=translate&sl=th&tl=en

Obviously for your prose to be the best possible you must have fairly solid knowledge of the English language in order to be able to correct the mistakes that this automatic translator makes very regularly ...
And that's the rub ; when you have only a very limited knowledge of the writing and grammar of a language you cannot correct what you read ...

• Confused 2

7 hours ago, Golden Triangle said:

Now to educate you on how the majority of structured governments (I was going to say Western governments, but I think structured is so much better) yes the UK has a health minister with no medical expertise, but what he does have are knowledgeable aides and senior health personnel IE: Chief Medical Officer, these people advise on delicate and important matters, the health minister is an accomplished narrator and takes his cue from his advisers, Thailand on the other hand has a racist and xenophobic health minister who doesn't have a clue and shoots his mouth off and lies at every opportunity.

You're obviously not a big fan of "Yes Minister" of "Yes Prime minister".Anutin doesn't bother to hide the fact that he is racist and xenophobic,that doesn't mean the UK Health Minister is not racist or xenophobic he may just choose to hide the fact.I'm sure Anutin has similarly qualified staff advising him as you suggest the UK health minister does.We all lie. 

Who cares?

This guy is a joke on the world stage (for those few who have even heard of him) and he lacks any credibility whatsoever.

He is simply another unintelligent, emotionally immature, under-qualified mouthpiece for this joke of a government.

Simply another bootlicker for the silly little general.

• Like 1

Latest WHO figures - have a look at Thailand as opposed to Singapore/Japan/Korea it's just not possible. The fact that Thailand was at the same level of economic development as Korea 40 years ago but is now ousrtripped in every area of economic development speaks volumes. 

Singapore 81 (4) 23 (0) 0 (0) 51 (3) 7 (1) 0 (0)

Japan 73 (8) 26 (0) 3 (2) 39 (3) 5 (3) 1 (0)

Republic of Korea 51 (20) 13 (0) 4 (0) 29 (18) 5 (2) 0 (0)

Thailand 35 (0) 23 (0) 0 (0) 5 (0) 7 (0) 0 (0)

https://www.who.int/docs/default-source/coronaviruse/situation-reports/20200219-sitrep-30-covid-19.pdf?sfvrsn=6e50645_2

Edited by URMySunshine