Anutin hits back at critics on video call

snoop1130

8 hours ago, Yinn said:

If you believe Anutin angry and thai people eat elephants. Up to you.

False narrative.

I believe Thai kill elephants and Thai hate Thai more than they hate Farang. 

Thai just like to kill each-other too much.

Probably because they no have freedom to express themselves. 

• Like 2

13 hours ago, worgeordie said:

in other words...they don't know Thainess.

regards worgeordie

Yes! The moment I saw that line I thought 'Oh dear, Farang do not understand Thais'. It's an instant excuse and they draw it from their 'holster' faster than 'Billy the Kid'. What Thais don't realise is that it is also an instant insult to the receivers.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, YetAnother said:

another example of the main infection in thailand, the wrong people, unmerited, in the wrong jobs, this 'minister of health' doesn't even have a health background; bet he still cashes his bloated salary checks while publicly showing his foolishness

interesting.  any links to his bio ??  wonder what his background is

49 minutes ago, FarFlungFalang said:

You're obviously not a big fan of "Yes Minister" of "Yes Prime minister".Anutin doesn't bother to hide the fact that he is racist and xenophobic,that doesn't mean the UK Health Minister is not racist or xenophobic he may just choose to hide the fact.I'm sure Anutin has similarly qualified staff advising him as you suggest the UK health minister does.We all lie. 

you are now quoting sitcoms from the 80's to get your point across 

are you for real dude - this is an adult for um for adults 

13 hours ago, worgeordie said:

in other words...they don't know Thainess.

regards worgeordie

Trying to understand thainess is like trying to beat a stupid person in a stupid contest its gona beat you with ease. Just give up trying. Hence why they they dont understand as they know its impossible to do so. 

11 hours ago, tlandtday said:

Sounds similar to the pollution problem in Pattaya when the govt simply stopped reporting.  No hab report.  No hab problem.

Same as the rest of Thailand! Woke up to 170 AQI in Hua Hin this morning! ???? Thailand has gone to hell in a basket! 

5 hours ago, PatOngo said:

When Anutin advocated 6 plants per household he was a hero! Oh how the mighty fall!

Give the man a chance its not March yet.????

I don't know whats going, just like the rest of you on TVF but I do think if it was out of control it would be all over social media.

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, mtls2005 said:

The numbers do seem low given that ~ 2 million people from China arrived ~ Dec 1 - Feb 4; with some ~ 78,000 (early on) from Wuhan (flights departed, they could live elsewhere in China/Hubei).

Latest report (17 Feb) says they have 82 "under treatment".

I think they'e fudging the numbers, but not to a significant extent (i.e. less than 100 cases, but more than 35). 

No clue why it hasn't been a more significant outbreak, but thankful.

Was in Singapore 10-17 Feb. The extent to which they make accurate, beliavable information available was a breath of fresh air, as was the PM2.5 figures in the 30's.

some 600 were under investigation (what than means is unclear) 10 days ago

So, who is now under investigation ? - I think they have given up on that one.

What is likely happening is  -

Anyone reporting to doctor/hospital with symptoms are told to go home and isolate, those numbers are "in the wind"  for now

Is anyone telling lies - well strictly speaking no - because the wrong questions are being asked 

14 hours ago, snoop1130 said:

“People who said such things don’t live in Thailand and they don’t know how we work,”

Yet another reason why he should be removed from his post.

One with half a brain, would point out how well structured Thai medical system is and what measures were put in place instead of yet again going on a racist rant how foreigners know nothing.

What he failed to understand is that this time he managed to do it on international  television, really giving thailand a bad name .

• Like 2