Al Pacino's girlfriend Meital Dohan dumps 'elderly' star over 39-year age gap

snoop1130

Al Pacino's girlfriend Meital Dohan dumps 'elderly' star over 39-year age gap

By Brogan-Leigh Hurst

0_Premiere-Of-Netflixs-The-Irishman-Arrivals.jpg

Al Pacino and his ex girlfriend at The Irishman Netflix premiere (Image: Getty Images)

Al Pacino, 79, has split from girlfriend Meital Dohan, 40, as she was concerned that he's "so old".

Meital claimed she split with him because of their 39-year age gap, saying: "It's hard to be with a man so old, even Al Pacino."

The ex couple, who were together for two years, confirmed they had parted ways after the iconic actor made a solo appearance at the Oscars.

The Israeli actress also revealed he is an "elderly man" and that even though she "tried to love him", it didn't last.

Full Story: https://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrity-news/al-pacinos-girlfriend-meital-dohan-21522488

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, xtrnuno41 said:

well there is a word for her, cant say, but starts with a b and it ends on itch

I was thinking Honest or Truthful.

Pacino can be a charming man, and his charms may have worked at first, but as is evident from all the falls and periods of mental cloudiness reported over the past  year, that she was becoming more of a nurse/maid than a companion.  And BTW, she had her own  career and was financially self sufficient. Maybe she didn't want to give up her life to take care of an old man?

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, rwill said:

Al must be running low on cash...

It's the opposite.  In the states she "reluctantly" complained that his being too tight with his money was a major problem in their marriage, she wants more to spend.  

So now she divorces him, in hopes of a big monthly check.  I hope he had a good prenup...

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, JMSIII said:

It's the opposite.  In the states she "reluctantly" complained that his being too tight with his money was a major problem in their marriage, she wants more to spend.  

So now she divorces him, in hopes of a big monthly check.  I hope he had a good prenup...

It's gonna be a biggie....

As of 2020, Al Pacino's net worth is estimated to be roughly $165 million dollars, making him one of the richest and most popular movie icons in the history.
Net Worth: $165 Million

1 hour ago, BritManToo said:

One of the odd things about living in Asia, we get to select from a more attractive (and younger) pool of women than aging movie stars in the west.

Note to self: Never date a woman whose first name is "Mental"

'Hi, this is my gf, she's Mental'

Her first name is Meital. 

3 hours ago, JMSIII said:

Girlfriend not wife

• Like 1

4 hours ago, geriatrickid said:

I was thinking Honest or Truthful.

Pacino can be a charming man, and his charms may have worked at first, but as is evident from all the falls and periods of mental cloudiness reported over the past  year, that she was becoming more of a nurse/maid than a companion.  And BTW, she had her own  career and was financially self sufficient. Maybe she didn't want to give up her life to take care of an old man?

he was 77 when she approved, so thats not old? 2 years make a difference?!

Maybe she didnt had black hair then and was blonde