Telling a mototaxi bus station jomtien (for airport bus)

Hal65

What would you guys tell a mototaxi on South Soi Buakao to get to the bus station by the Foodmart in Jomtien, which I believe is the airport bus direct to BKK?

I'm thinking "bus station jomtien" while pointing towards jomtien. Because normally "bus station" defaults to the northern station on Pattaya Nua Rd.

you said it y'self. foodmart !

or theprasit, then tap him when he gets there.

there is or was a bus station in jomtien, so don't ask for bus station jomtien.

is the carrier 'bell travel' ? that would suffice I would think...?

Edited by jastheace
  • Like 1

51 minutes ago, fhickson said:

ever try pointing the way as you drive?

No, I can always drive without pointing as I drive, so I don't see why it would be necessary. For example, if I'm gonna turn left at the next intersection, I can keep it in visual range without having to point at it, bird dog style.

Now on occasion I might point out some hottie for the viewing pleasure of my passengers. But I usually don't have any passengers.

seems to work ok for me because the driver talks less.

Opposite for me. The pointing at a hottie usually encourages more talking for the purpose of analysis and speculation. Same with pointing to an accident. Alone, I don't feel any need to talk less to myself than usual. I'm usually focused on arriving intact at my destination anyway.

Edited by BigStar
  • Confused 1

There is one trick one can do when the walk towards 2nd road is unpleasant due to luggage or other reasons. Take a southbound baht bus on Buakao. Normally it turns West on Pattaya Tai Rd, towards 2nd Rd. Then at the intersection pay the 10 baht and get on a parked one.

Now that I think about it, the baht bus may even turn left on Thappraya and head towards Jomtien. Anyone know how often the southbound Buakao busses go that way?

7 hours ago, Hal65 said:

Now that I think about it, the baht bus may even turn left on Thappraya and head towards Jomtien. Anyone know how often the southbound Buakao busses go that way?

Are you trying to understand what,s in the mind of a baht bus driver here...........:cheesy: