Shooting in German city leaves at least 8 people dead - report

webfact

9 hours ago, RichardColeman said:

I've always said to my wife, we will wait a few more years until I reach full UK retirement age, and then sell my house and buy a nice big house in the UK countryside somewhere, with a nice garden. Then we will just live in the house and order the food in, watch the tv movies and relax, knowing that the bad stuff is hopefully on the outside. Wife is more than happy with that. World's just not what it was these days. (Burglars and mad house breaking Islamic nutcases aside !)

Don't forget the right wing nutcases that are the bigger threat now.  Fastest growing problem for the security forces according to reports.  Not on the same scale as in Germany at the moment but still growing rapidly in the UK thanks to the current morons in Downing Street.

Interesting take on your idea of your ideal scenario though.  You will need somewhere on high ground and those places will be costing more thanks to the continual flooding.  Food deliveries will be easy enough because they will arrive by drones.  Does beg the question, why the UK?  If you are just going to stay in your own personal castle and watch tv movies, why not somewhere warm and friendlier like Spain?  Houses are less expensive, the hospitals are good and you have the weather to really enjoy your garden.  That is where I will end up and I am really looking forward to it.  

3 minutes ago, dunroaming said:

Don't forget the right wing nutcases that are the bigger threat now.  Fastest growing problem for the security forces according to reports.  Not on the same scale as in Germany at the moment but still growing rapidly in the UK thanks to the current morons in Downing Street.

Interesting take on your idea of your ideal scenario though.  You will need somewhere on high ground and those places will be costing more thanks to the continual flooding.  Food deliveries will be easy enough because they will arrive by drones.  Does beg the question, why the UK?  If you are just going to stay in your own personal castle and watch tv movies, why not somewhere warm and friendlier like Spain?  Houses are less expensive, the hospitals are good and you have the weather to really enjoy your garden.  That is where I will end up and I am really looking forward to it.  

If you are thinking like that then you should be seriously prepping for the virus like NOW !

• Confused 1

3 minutes ago, URMySunshine said:

The Breibartian ethno-nationalists and their fellow travellers keep spewing out their hate fuelled bile. It comes as no surprise that Thailand acts as a honey pot for so many of them. And with a beautiful irony their counterparts in Thailand sees them in the same way as they see 'foreign' i.e with thinly veiled contempt. 

plus ça change, plus c'est la même chose

Well said 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

The important thing at this stage is social cohesion. It does not help at all to start bandying labels around calling people nazis or isis fans, due to one nutters actions. That is terribly divisive behavior. You will note that when one of these spectaculars is carried out by the usual suspects we all change our facebook pages in a show of solidarity with the perpetrators ideology to prove they are not all guilty, and even go as far as randomly hugging them on the streets. That is helpful. That sends a stronger message to unhinged haters. 

RIP to the victims of this senseless crime. 

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

2 hours ago, Bluespunk said:

Wow, you and Deli have taken explaining away hate crimes to a whole new level. 

So they dont do hate crimes, tell that to those in the west and Christians all over the world . Oh and by the way i was not on the side of this nutcase ,he is as bad as the other side that kill us .

Edited by ivor bigun
  • Like 2
  • Sad 2

38 minutes ago, ivor bigun said:

So they dont do hate crimes, tell that to those in the west and Christians all over the world . Oh and by the way i was not on the side of this nutcase ,he is as bad as the other side that kill us .

I did not say you were on his side, I said you were explaining away his hate crime. 

Your use of the word “they” tells me all I need to know about why you do so. 

Edit: missed out word ‘not’ in opening sentence. Apologies for any misunderstanding caused by this. 

Edited by Bluespunk
Missing word
  • Like 2

8 minutes ago, simple1 said:

I would say anyone who commits mass murder is mentally deranged,  However, the killer had a manifesto outlining the 'reasons' for his murderous acts which are aligned to White Right Wing extremist ideology.

well he hated Jews ,now who else hates them and bombs them? not just right wingers , this was not only about religion ,read the reports .

Edited by ivor bigun
  • Confused 2
  • Sad 2

2 minutes ago, Bluespunk said:

Amazing how a thread about a murdering scumbag piece of filth becomes an excuse for many to launch their tirades against Islam. 

Beam me up, Scotty. 

All i see is an account of the terrible things that they have done , if this is a tirade ,i fail to see it,please point out the untrouths that were posted.

Also i agree with you he was a murdering scumbag ,but he was mad  as a box of frogs ,ranting on about Aliens and baby sacrifices by govt officials as well 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 2/20/2020 at 5:14 AM, tlandtday said:

Pretty simple actually if someone wants to kill you don't let them in your country.  If someone will give you a dangerous virus don't let them in the country. What's so hard to figure out about this?  Germany is a mess.

Those who promoted multiculturalism in Germany obviously overlooked what took place in the 1930s and 40s. The blood of those old nazis still flows in the veins of their descendants and it's beginning to bubble in anger.

Look at how the AfD has taken off in just a few years.

In spite of Merkel declaring in 2010 that multiculturalism in Germany had been a massive failure she and her fellow politicians insisted on shoehorning as many Muslims into the Fatherland as they possibly could.

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1