Thai man allow wife to make farang bf?

lovethai123

4 minutes ago, giddyup said:

What did I hear? How can any man share his wife with another man?

It's called a threesome.

No it's not in real sense because the thak husband lives somewhere in north Thailand and girl stays in sin city.

Edited by lovethai123

1 minute ago, transam said:

How did the friend get visas for farangland hols...?

I have no idea. I never applied for any farang land  tourist visa. But it appears the embassies in Bangkok give visa very easily to thais. The girl I am talking about has poor English skills. Still she stayed in farang land for few months. Offcourse all paid vacation by farang boyfriend.

• Confused 3
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, giddyup said:

Why is the farang a fool? If he's happy to take a Thai woman on an all expenses paid holiday to Europe, whether she's married or not, why not?

Don't they ask about marital status in visa application form? The farang may have given a declaration that he will pay all expenses. Everything sounds weird to me. 

Edited by lovethai123

I used to have a drink in a bar and the person who funded the bar was a Scandie bloke, he refused to pay some bills a couple of times, and after

three or four weeks his wife turned up with her driving instructor,

and I noticed the instructor liked a few beers before commencing the lesson? I know this is TIT and all that but inside three weeks the driver was the husband and the Scandie moved out and all of a sudden it was a thai family running the bar...husband /wife/daughter/grandson ….not seen the

Scandie for about two years now...I hope he is ok  

• Confused 1

18 minutes ago, lovethai123 said:

Don't they ask about marital status in visa application form? The farang may have given a declaration that he will pay all expenses. Everything sounds weird to me. 

Maybe it was a village wedding, not a real marriage legally. Oops, see somebody has already explained it.

Edited by giddyup
  • Thanks 1

Just now, CharlieH said:

What you have to remember is many Thais only go through the village wedding with monks, onpapr and legally it means NOTHING. That is often the "marriage" Thais reger to in this instance, although signing at the Amphur and making it fully legit etc is also not unheard of in this instances, but its "usually" the non official type.

Yes i totally understand. In my country also after the religious ceremonies you need to get your marriage registered in order to make your marriage legal in eyes of law. And that is sort of mandatory. Looks like in thai the marriage registration is not mandatory for thais. 

Whatever it is, but I am deeply hurt and saddened when I got to know about all this wife leasing business. 

After all TiT ????????????????

33 minutes ago, lovethai123 said:

She told me the thai girl has husband and kids from a thai man. But some thai men like to take care baby and wife goes out to work. He doesn't mind if wife has farang boyfriend because farang man pay big money. 

Hmmm....this would contradict claims made by certain TV members that Thai men are insanely jealous.

You do know that there are many, many Thai women out there who are single mothers.  Chances are the Thai girl in question is already divorced.  But even if she's not and she's out there making money for her Thai man, that wouldn't be earth-shattering news.  Most of the bargirls in Pattaya/Phuket/BKK have Thai BFs. 

• Like 2

Geez, some naive people.

So,

Walk around the gogo bar areas of Pattaya Walking street around 7 pm.  See all the Thai males on mototrbikes with their gogo dancer gf/wife on the back being dropped off for work.  A little kiss on the cheek and off she goes.  Earning some great money for his booze, cigarette and gambling habits. 

Very common practice.

Edited by bkk6060
  • Like 2

3 minutes ago, bkk6060 said:

Geez, some naive people.

So,

Walk around the gogo bar areas of Walking street around 7 pm.  See all the Thai males on mototrbikes with their gogo dancer gf/wife on the back being dropped off for work.  A little kiss on the cheek and off she goes.  Earning some great money for his booze, cigarette and gambling habits. 

Very common practice.

That's probably why once a Burmese chef in an indian restaurant told me that thai lady love no 1. If she loves u, she do anything for you.

It means exposing her body in a go go and more as well to keep her real  husband/bf happy.

PS- he had a thai gf who worked in a bar as a "waitress". ????????????????

Edited by lovethai123

55 minutes ago, scubascuba3 said:

Thai girls with farang boyfriends\husbands often have a secret thai boyfriend. It's work to them in a lot of cases, of course everyone thinks their wife\girlfriend is different

And plenty of farang, especially in locations like Pattaya and Phuket, have a Thai wife and kids at home and regularly visit go go bars etc., and take girls to hotels, friends homes, even their own home.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

9 minutes ago, bkk6060 said:

Geez, some naive people.

So,

Walk around the gogo bar areas of Pattaya Walking street around 7 pm.  See all the Thai males on mototrbikes with their gogo dancer gf/wife on the back being dropped off for work.  A little kiss on the cheek and off she goes.  Earning some great money for his booze, cigarette and gambling habits. 

Very common practice.

This a monarchy culture not a patriarchy like in the west. Now, in the west the same goes on there. But, like any country where the motives is money this goes on all over the world just differences in the culture.