Thai man allow wife to make farang bf?

lovethai123

I know that many Thai karaoke and bar girls have Thai boyfriends or husbands. In CM you can see them dropped off at the hi so karaoke places all too easily and in BKK just stay on the corner outside of one of the establishment like P Pong or S Cowboy and you will see a fair few being dropped off as well. I used to know many o chicks who had a January - Feb boyfriend, then a middle of the year boyfriend and then the end of the year boyfriend, and then in-between ho-ing in the no boyfriend visit time. Even outside the bar scene it is like Thai culture in common ways. Always on the tv shows so sort of glorifies it to the general population. 

Edited by holy cow cm
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1

With all the jealousy and the passion shootings involved, I definately would re consider wanting a relationship with a married or formally married Thai lady. Naturally there are exceptions...but life is to short to find them out !....don't buy....rent ! ????

Edited by observer90210

3 hours ago, JustAnotherHun said:

The farang girlfriend's husband is not a husband, but a brother, a cousin or an uncle.

Some of them visit their sister/cousin/niece regualary to enjoy the farang with a real thai family atmosphere.

Had this in our neighborhood, wealthy Thai lady early sixties (kept herself looking good) had an early twenties very good looking live in toyboy.

The lady spoke advanced English (she's had 4 farang husbands).

She always introduced the toyboy as her 'young brother' which she was at pains to always repeat. 

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, UbonThani said:

Tourists visas are easy. Just need funds to show.

Don't see the problem here. Adults having a life isnt a bad thing.

Still doesn't satisfy my original point. How can visa officers of an English speaking nation issue visa to someone who

1. Cannot read or write English.

2. Works as a bar girl.

3. Can only speak in broken English.

• Sad 1

I've lived in three villages and in every case there was at least 1 or 2 farang living with a Thai woman and travelling back home or offshore to work. As soon as the husband gone the boyfriend would move in, and then out again when the farang "husband" returned. I lived with a lady doctor across the road from a couple like this and I was surprised my lady would have anything to do with this horrible (but extremely hot ???? ) woman. She was obviously a whore and I think she was giving my girl some helpful hints on how to rinse farang. The doctor seemed to think what the woman was doing was amusing. When I asked her about it she actually chuckled and said "stupid farang".

The whore had a nice older English guy who was obviously serious about her and helping her renovate her home. I asked my lady what the villagers thought. She said they think she "geng" (smart). I explained to her a few of the gory details of what it's like to be a whore in Pattaya....sperm, old drunks, 3 Indians in a room etc. I said don't you or anyone think it's bad she's deceiving the farang guy? NOOOO! when farang come back Thailand she love only him. I asked her if the villagers would be ok if the whore was openly cheating on a Thai man. NOOOOOOO! This is an intelligent educated woman.

I thought her attitude was strange because she was turned over pretty badly by her Thai husband who left her for a younger model, took all the money and car, left her with the debts, publicly humiliated her. So I said ok, you go work about 12 hours a day. I am home alone. What about if when you are at work, I have a young girlfriend.....but when you come home I love only you. Are you ok? NOOOOOOOO!

Every Thai lady I have ever met always says they hate Thai guys. Total BS! Yes the Thai guys treat them like dirt, regular hidings, cheat etc but their pack dog mentality seems to crave this. I don't particularly like Thai men but I take my hat off to them for knowing how to handle these women. Take treat em mean to a new level. Stockholm syndrome. Funny when a Thai woman gets with a farang guy, and the guy treats her with kindness etc she often takes the role of a Thai husband....lazy, heartless, entitled etc.

She got it in the end but it was then I realised Thai's not only view us as foreigners but as a different species.

As a foot note to all this and particularly guys new to Thailand. A lot of misconceptions about villages. All of these devout villagers, all young girls are virgins etc. It's worse up country than Pattaya! For any of you new guys who have met a pay lady in Pattaya, and you think you are taking care of her giving her 20k a month to move back home and what you perceive as safe territory, save your money. At least in Pattaya she will be doing it as a job. Back home she'll be doing it for her own pleasure or love. Most if not all will have some kind of relationship back home.  

Edited by Kenny202
  • Like 1

On 2/21/2020 at 10:33 AM, UbonThani said:

Embassies employ Thai people

The boyfriends writes in English

They also show a bank statement

Why does a person need Enish for a holiday?

Most farangs in Thailand cant speak 10 words in Thai yet get visas 555

Back home, when my people want a visa to UK/us , there is usually some interview. If u cannot speak in proper English , you are rejected. No matter how much money you have in bank. Seems it's nto the case in Thailand.

• Sad 2

6 hours ago, lovethai123 said:

Back home, when my people want a visa to UK/us , there is usually some interview. If u cannot speak in proper English , you are rejected. No matter how much money you have in bank. Seems it's nto the case in Thailand.

Not for tourist visa. It's about funds. Thousands get them.

Work visa is different.

Countries want tourists. Your English comment is zenophobic. 99% of farang tourists cant speak 10 Thai words.

Who are your people?

10 hours ago, Kenny202 said:

I've lived in three villages and in every case there was at least 1 or 2 farang living with a Thai woman and travelling back home or offshore to work. As soon as the husband gone the boyfriend would move in, and then out again when the farang "husband" returned. I lived with a lady doctor across the road from a couple like this and I was surprised my lady would have anything to do with this horrible (but extremely hot ???? ) woman. She was obviously a whore and I think she was giving my girl some helpful hints on how to rinse farang. The doctor seemed to think what the woman was doing was amusing. When I asked her about it she actually chuckled and said "stupid farang".

The whore had a nice older English guy who was obviously serious about her and helping her renovate her home. I asked my lady what the villagers thought. She said they think she "geng" (smart). I explained to her a few of the gory details of what it's like to be a whore in Pattaya....sperm, old drunks, 3 Indians in a room etc. I said don't you or anyone think it's bad she's deceiving the farang guy? NOOOO! when farang come back Thailand she love only him. I asked her if the villagers would be ok if the whore was openly cheating on a Thai man. NOOOOOOO! This is an intelligent educated woman.

I thought her attitude was strange because she was turned over pretty badly by her Thai husband who left her for a younger model, took all the money and car, left her with the debts, publicly humiliated her. So I said ok, you go work about 12 hours a day. I am home alone. What about if when you are at work, I have a young girlfriend.....but when you come home I love only you. Are you ok? NOOOOOOOO!

Every Thai lady I have ever met always says they hate Thai guys. Total BS! Yes the Thai guys treat them like dirt, regular hidings, cheat etc but their pack dog mentality seems to crave this. I don't particularly like Thai men but I take my hat off to them for knowing how to handle these women. Take treat em mean to a new level. Stockholm syndrome. Funny when a Thai woman gets with a farang guy, and the guy treats her with kindness etc she often takes the role of a Thai husband....lazy, heartless, entitled etc.

She got it in the end but it was then I realised Thai's not only view us as foreigners but as a different species.

As a foot note to all this and particularly guys new to Thailand. A lot of misconceptions about villages. All of these devout villagers, all young girls are virgins etc. It's worse up country than Pattaya! For any of you new guys who have met a pay lady in Pattaya, and you think you are taking care of her giving her 20k a month to move back home and what you perceive as safe territory, save your money. At least in Pattaya she will be doing it as a job. Back home she'll be doing it for her own pleasure or love. Most if not all will have some kind of relationship back home.  

Millions of middle class from cities. No need to date some hooker from a village.

10 hours ago, Kenny202 said:

Every Thai lady I have ever met always says they hate Thai guys. Total BS!

haha of course it is, same as the hansum man line and all the other 'compliments' the sad, lonely and deluded foreign guys lap up. but hey, everyone to their own, if it makes them happy...

There is a Thai word for this behaviour - Meng Da - เบ้งตัด

I am not too sure how it applies, because a Meng Da is a kind of crab, looks like a trilobite, or a flying insect that tastes like lemon that we have here in the south.

But it's applies to a guy that lives off the (illgotten) earnings of his wife.

Edited by recom273

15 minutes ago, recom273 said:

When I met my wife, she was living in a 2 bed apartment in BKK, with her 'sister' and her cousin who she referred to as her 'brother' - a guy who slept on the couch.

Immediately the alarm bells started ringing. I spent hours watching them both and quizzed her for weeks after, it turned out the guy actually was her cousin, who was just helping out with the bills and moved on after a short while. His name was actually Somchai too.

I wouldn't just discount everything from the fact he was a cousin. These people sleep / have sexual relationships with their immediate family, never mind a cousin

• Haha 1

Just now, Kenny202 said:

I wouldn't just discount everything from the fact he was a cousin. These people sleep / have sexual relationships with their immediate family, never mind a cousin

Exactly, can you imagine what was going through my mind? I wouldn't be the first.

I guess it didn't mean anything, but he had a girlfriend - but at the time I was paranoid that was all staged too.

Anyway, We have been married 12 years now, good luck to him if he's playing the long game.

On 2/20/2020 at 3:45 AM, giddyup said:

Why is the farang a fool? If he's happy to take a Thai woman on an all expenses paid holiday to Europe, whether she's married or not, why not?

I brought a Cambodian girl to Thailand. She normally lived with her husband, a policeman in Phnom Penh. I like living dangerously.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, recom273 said:

Exactly, can you imagine what was going through my mind? I wouldn't be the first.

I guess it didn't mean anything, but he had a girlfriend - but at the time I was paranoid that was all staged too.

Anyway, We have been married 12 years now, good luck to him if he's playing the long game.

I actually didn't mean your particular wife, sorry lol. But yes you just never know. Mine had a guy in the village, or as it turns out probably guys. Knew something was wrong as it turned out was the last guy I suspected. Something happened and it all came to the fore and she had to admit it, but only happen one time lol. She said she get accident 5555. I thought she was the village princess, turns out she was the town bike. I just didn't know that sort of behaviour went on in the villages. But everyone is rooting everyone 5555. It just seems so normal for them to have a farang husband, and if the farang guy not around get another young boyfriend. In fairness I am generally talking ex bargirl / low standing village girls here. It's like I said, they take on the role of a useless abusive Thai husband. Unfortunately these girls are always the best performers. Good girls are no fun. Life is cruel.....

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Kenny202 said:

I actually didn't mean your particular wife, sorry lol. But yes you just never know. Mine had a guy in the village, or as it turns out probably guys. Knew something was wrong as it turned out was the last guy I suspected. Something happened and it all came to the fore and she had to admit it, but only happen one time lol. She said she get accident 5555. I thought she was the village princess, turns out she was the town bike. I just didn't know that sort of behaviour went on in the villages. But everyone is rooting everyone 5555. It just seems so normal for them to have a farang husband, and if the farang guy not around get another young boyfriend. In fairness I am generally talking ex bargirl / low standing village girls here. It's like I said, they take on the role of a useless abusive Thai husband. Unfortunately these girls are always the best performers. Good girls are no fun. Life is cruel.....

lol - I knew you didn't mean .. I was just thinking back.

They all come from a village outside KK as it goes.

When I visited the village I heard two stories of western husband who bought land, built a house, went back to his own country - one guy was totally oblivious even tho' the whole village knew the Thai husbands game, thats village life, a bunch of uneducated animals.

The other westerner found out and drove a JCB through the house, they all thought that was funny. 

On 2/20/2020 at 11:27 AM, lovethai123 said:

You just reminded me of the story of a white man 

Start from time 05:40

A great exercise in negativity. I could not help noticing many of the problems described were self-inflicted, from a lack of understanding of the way one should do things here.

11 minutes ago, recom273 said:

When I visited the village I heard two stories of western husband who bought land, built a house, went back to his own country - one guy was totally oblivious even tho' the whole village knew the Thai husbands game, thats village life, a bunch of uneducated animals.

The other westerner found out and drove a JCB through the house, they all thought that was funny. 

Yes, and no blame would have been assigned to the Thai woman. The farang would be seen as stupid for trusting her. Just the way it is

I did actually get some back on mine, but not as severe as the KCB lol. I told her we would start renos on her house etc, get the builders in, start ordering stuff for foundations. Builders did start clearing things and made site preparations etc but not too much damage done financially etc because it didn't take her long to work out I was leading her down the garden path. She'd been out showing off and bragging about her house plans so she suffered tremendous loss of face 5555 

Edited by Kenny202

19 minutes ago, recom273 said:

Was that on a bar stool....????

• Haha 1

i got a mate from the UK, has a thai g/f (ex massage girl) ? in the UK now, this is her second 6  months stint in the UK, (seems to get there very easy) has a husband in  Korea looks after the two kids, he has spent an absolute fortune on her. still best of luck, mug. when i met them here in Pats 18 months ago, he called her ATM lol