Thai man allow wife to make farang bf?

lovethai123

I guess its not unusual.

Just to make conversation on trip back to my condo I often ask if they got children and ask if the child(ren) with mamma and pappa in Issaan.  I dont feel comfortable with awkward silences. Actually I think I am also probing if they have no child .. my preference.  ????????.

Occasionally their child is being looked after by said grandparents locally and 3 times over the years they tell me their husband take care while she goes out to earn the money. The girls not stay out too late ( no "long time") as they have to get some sleep to look after kids daytime I guess.

I bet most would not admit they married as they think rightly we prefer single girls on our part time staff.  No husband or Thai boyfriend thankyou !

Currently I know of a newly wed Thai couple. He earns 8,000 a month and his wife works in a Go Go in Walking Street.  She did not go with men for a few months after the marriage but family finances became such she had to resume doing so and now is a every night occurence (sometimes with a friend of mine and thats why I know .. I have been out to bars with them .. and pull her leg about it).

As I say mostly I think they would not say they have husband or boyfriend .. not that it matters to me really. I only want a girlfriend for the evening.  

Edited by PAWNEESE