Anybody know this dog?

pagallim

The house next to ours is a rental property and is currently vacant.   The owner doesn't live in Phuket, so my wife occasionally goes and waters their garden.

This morning she was surprised to find a dog in there, especially as the property is completely fenced and the gate was closed.

My guess is it's maybe 2 years old, possibly part French Bulldog, has recently given birth.   She's very friendly and calm.   She also smells like she's just been shampoo'd.

My wife has walked her around our village, asking if anyone knows her, but without success.

PM me if you have any information.

received_189358792291014.jpeg

received_333224177582472.jpeg

received_208652786989681.jpeg

1 hour ago, steelepulse said:

What part of the island are you located?  Did you post in the various FB expat groups?  Might get some more eyeballs on FB.

Chalong.   Yes, my wife has already posted on FB.   We'll take care of her whilst we pursue finding her owner (though I suspect they might not want to be found, which is a shame as she has a great nature and is comfortable with our own 3 dogs).

Edited by pagallim
  • Like 2

4 minutes ago, thequietman said:

The one on the left looks <deleted>. U need to remove that yellow shirt. Clearly, it doesn't like that colour. The one on the right seems very content. I suspect it is gay.

The one on the left is a girl , her name is Olype and she is 9 y old  , she is the grand mother of the one on the right which is also a girl , 4 y old  .

I don't know if they don't like the shirts ;

in the morning they like to be at my feet inside the house because outside it's cold ; a tiny 20*C 

23 minutes ago, pagallim said:

Chalong.   Yes, my wife has already posted on FB.   We'll take care of her whilst we pursue finding her owner (though I suspect they might not want to be found, which is a shame has she has a great nature and is comfortable with our own 3 dogs).

If your three dogs have adopted it, keep it; she will be an excellent guard dog when she is an adult.

You wrote : " though I suspect they might not want to be found, "

This is also what I thought; they no longer want the dog and got rid of it that way. :angry:

Fortunately you went there and saved her from a miserable life.

Edited by Assurancetourix

7 minutes ago, pagallim said:

She's about the same age as our two year old Pit Bull bitch, guard duties wouldn't be required.

The best watchdogs are not always what you think!

My tiny dogs that weigh a maximum of 3 kg are great watchdogs;
Obviously no question of making them attack dogs! :cheesy:

1 minute ago, cornishcarlos said:

Sorry to break it to you but anything weighing 3kg is not a real dog !!

That's a paperweight ????

But the Thai people don't know it; when a stranger approaches the gate, the only thing they hear is furious barking.
They don't see the dogs that are just behind and that gives us time to go and see what's going on.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Assurancetourix said:

When I saw the photo I immediately thought of a BB;
he may no longer need his mother;
Phuket is a little too far from my home, about 1500 km, otherwise I might have made the effort to come and get it to complete my menagerie of 4 dogs and four cats. :jap:

Two of mines...

P1090091_KSR.thumb.JPG.dbb9868f678e059647f10bfaec282bad.JPG

Would you like two more? One is a Siberian Husky, 4.5 years old and her daughter.

We don't have enough space for them and are looking for people who love dogs. 

My wife has started working as well and that leaves us and the dogs in a difficult situation.

1 minute ago, Isaanbiker said:

Would you like two more? One is a Siberian Husky, 4.5 years old and her daughter.

We don't have enough space for them and are looking for people who love dogs. 

If I was the only one to make the decision it would be a big YES right away; but my wife will cut my balls and give them to the ducks while I sleep if I don't ask her before.

I keep your proposal under the elbow;

my daughter loves dogs and having a husky should please her or i ask a sister of my wife who also loves dogs

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Assurancetourix said:

If I was the only one to make the decision it would be a big YES right away; but my wife will cut my balls and give them to the ducks while I sleep if I don't ask her before.

I keep your proposal under the elbow;

my daughter loves dogs and having a husky should please her or i ask a sister of my wife who also loves dogs

Thanks.