Wilder V Fury II

Farangwithaplan

Does anyone know some location in lower Sukhumvit or even out to Thong Lor that will be showing this fight in a good atmosphere with frosty beverages on Sunday? It should be a gem of a fight if the last one is anything to go by?

For the record, I will go for a Fury win if he doesn't get opened up around his eye.

8 hours ago, Farangwithaplan said:

You nailed it in one. Thanks.

I actually thought it started at 10... Seeing as it starts at 7am I might be having a few coffees during the fight ????

Think your initial thought was closer to the mark. What I have seen indicates a Thai time of around 10-11am

https://inews.co.uk/sport/boxing/wilder-fury-2-date-when-fight-time-uk-watch-tv-live-ring-walk-odds-venue-1336697

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, cornishcarlos said:

Yup Las Vegas main events normally start about 11am Sunday Thai time...

I think Fury will be KO'd before round 4 !!

Thyanks, might be the undercards starting at 7ish..

And Fury a KO is always a possibility with Wilder's right hand in the same ring.

6 hours ago, dabhand said:

Anyone know if it is being shown on a True / local Thai channel? 

If you have True, it’s on channel 36  PPTV...

I’ve just scrolled through the TV guide to tomorrow morning and it says it starts at 9am. 

????????????

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, villa82 said:

If you have True, it’s on channel 36  PPTV...

I’ve just scrolled through the TV guide to tomorrow morning and it says it starts at 9am. 

????????????

Yes indeed. Spot on. Many thanks for that heads up.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, dabhand said:

Yes indeed. Spot on. Many thanks for that heads up.

You’re welcome! 

I’m guessing it’ll be Thai commentary, not bothered too much about that, at least we can watch what should be a good scrap! 

Fury to win on points for me, I don’t think he’s got the power to knock out Wilder, but he’s by far the better boxer and will control the fight.

On 2/21/2020 at 4:48 AM, UbonThani said:

Main event 1pm Thai time

I will go Wilder for heck of it

12 hour time difference between Vegas and Pattaya. Prediction is that the fight will start at between 11 and 12. Go at 1pm and you'ld just be in time to see Wilder carted off to hospital.

Edited by DannyCarlton

16 minutes ago, DannyCarlton said:

12 hour time difference between Vegas and Pattaya. Prediction is that the fight will start at between 11 and 12. Go at 1pm and you'ld just be in time to see Wilder carted off to hospital.

Nah, they drag out the time for ratings.

1pm is likely.

Bet you 100 baht.

FURY!!

Looked unbelievable.

This female commentator needs to be fired. She was so pro Wilder it was embarrassing.

Who gives a hoot if Wilder got his ear drum burst? Tyson did it with a punch.

Absolutely horrid commentary tonight but a master class by Tyson.. Next time Deontay wants to make fun of someone's mental illness he better make sure he doesn't get his ass kicked and embarrassed in the process

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, UbonThani said:

Google told me that. Blame them.

Google told me that it would start between 11 and 12. I blame you for telling everyone that it would start at 1. What were you hoping to achieve? That everyone would miss the fight? Luckily everyone is becoming increasingly aware of your childish trolling and took no notice of you.

Edited by DannyCarlton
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, DannyCarlton said:

Google told me that it would start between 11 and 12. I blame you for telling everyone that it would start at 1. What were you hoping to achieve? That everyone would miss the fight? Luckily everyone is becoming increasingly aware of your childish trolling and took no notice of you.

No child, I couldn't give a stuff. It was rubbish as most boxing is now. So much hype for not much. The heavyweight division used to be good but it's a disgrace now.

2 websites said 1pm.