DON'T wear fashion braces! Buriram woman needs dentures after mouth goes rotten!

webfact

9 minutes ago, ThaiBunny said:

Just think of the potential damage they can inflict on sensitive parts of the body. Then there's my favourite family anecdote - my (then teenage) nephew with braces beginning a passionate embrace with some girl, also wearing braces. They eventually had to be separated by a third party

Ok, yes.

I will certainly lecture them on this the next time I have a cutie in my room.

Thanks

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, Berkshire said:
17 minutes ago, bkk6060 said:
27 minutes ago, Beggar said:

I never understood why people do something like this for fashion. It looks awful and will keep many boys away.

Wow, I am just the opposite.

I seek girls out with braces.

Cute and sexy.

55555...I'm the same.  I've been with many young hotties who wear braces.  I'm getting an erection just thinking about it. 

ahh! probably as the 'braces' she has are on the outside of the teeth...

- leaving the insides all smooth and inviting!

image.png.c48407a89659c696bf0bf1f7219cea0f.png

I remember when I was living in Korea and those huge ugly black large framed Groucho Marx eye-glasses became all the rage. Everyone was walking around wearing them. Of course, they were just for fashion and none had lenses in them. Just the frames. Idiotic.

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, RotBenz8888 said:

She should've gone for the silicone breasts instead.

As my reply to the post #3 my gf only asked a few days ago about getting braces. For looks only she doesn't need them and she has a lovely smile.

Oh and she did get the silicone breasts a couple years ago and one of them is going very hard and round and will need to have something done about it.

A few weeks ago she had injections for "black" skin patches on her face. Now she has small "craters" where the injections were given.

Her vanity is starting to backfire on her.

• Haha 1

49 minutes ago, hotchilli said:

Fashion braces?

Yep. A lot girls don't need them but think they look sexy with the coloured "gems" in the braces. But as some have posted they think they are sexy.

Edited by Dazinoz
correct spelling

1 minute ago, Dazinoz said:

As my reply to the post #3 my gf only asked a few days ago about getting braces. For looks only she doesn't need them and she has a lovely smile.

Oh and she did get the silicone breasts a couple years ago and one of them is going very hard and round and will need to have something done about it.

A few weeks ago she had injections for "black" skin patches on her face. Now she has small "craters" where the injections were given.

Her vanity is starting to backfire on her.

If she has the feeling that you love her and that she is good enough for you she might not look for changes. But obviously she is not happy with her situation. And it might have nothing to do with you. But on the other hand why is she not happy with her life? 

5 hours ago, ThaiBunny said:

Just think of the potential damage they can inflict on sensitive parts of the body. Then there's my favourite family anecdote - my (then teenage) nephew with braces beginning a passionate embrace with some girl, also wearing braces. They eventually had to be separated by a third party

'a third party' - aka a bucket of water.

3 minutes ago, Beggar said:

If she has the feeling that you love her and that she is good enough for you she might not look for changes. But obviously she is not happy with her situation. And it might have nothing to do with you. But on the other hand why is she not happy with her life? 

She knows that I did love her and I made that very obvious. I didn't want her to have breast job or worry about her back skin patches but........... Unfortunately she will NEVER be happy with her life. Always wants more.

Edited by Dazinoz

25 minutes ago, Dazinoz said:

She knows that I did love her and I made that very obvious. I didn't want her to have breast job or worry about her back skin patches but........... Unfortunately she will NEVER be happy with her life. Always wants more.

"Unfortunately she will NEVER be happy with her life. Always wants more." 

In my experience - stay away from such people. Nothing will be good enough until they discover that they are not good enough themselves. There are endless alternatives. The only thing you need to be is flexible. Don't suffer because nothing is good enough for such people. I had this experience - was not good enough and tried to do more to be good enough to get some love. But I was never good enough even if I would have given her my credit card and the pin. My advice - people like or love you. If not forget them. You can't force them to change their feelings - not in the long run. 

• Thanks 2

20 minutes ago, Beggar said:

"Unfortunately she will NEVER be happy with her life. Always wants more." 

In my experience - stay away from such people. Nothing will be good enough until they discover that they are not good enough themselves. There are endless alternatives. The only thing you need to be is flexible. Don't suffer because nothing is good enough for such people. I had this experience - was not good enough and tried to do more to be good enough to get some love. But I was never good enough even if I would have given her my credit card and the pin. My advice - people like or love you. If not forget them. You can't force them to change their feelings - not in the long run. 

So true what you write.

She has changed a lot lately and I added her best friend, who stays with her a lot, to my Facebook so as I can try to learn something about why she has changed. My gf asked me why I added her and I told her the truth. Next thing she accused me of probably going to do the deed with her friend. I gave her 4 points as to why I would not. Then she said if her friend and I did do it it would be my fault not her friends. I asked how the f would that be. She just said you have money and she needs it. I said she would still have a choice to say no. NOPE would be 100% my fault.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Dazinoz said:

So true what you write.

She has changed a lot lately and I added her best friend, who stays with her a lot, to my Facebook so as I can try to learn something about why she has changed. My gf asked me why I added her and I told her the truth. Next thing she accused me of probably going to do the deed with her friend. I gave her 4 points as to why I would not. Then she said if her friend and I did do it it would be my fault not her friends. I asked how the f would that be. She just said you have money and she needs it. I said she would still have a choice to say no. NOPE would be 100% my fault.

Dear DiO,

You desperately need to understand the manly art of 'frame'.

You tell your woman what you intend to do, then you do it, no explanations (beyond the trivial).

The only option you ever give them, is to point to the door, and say, 'if you don't like it, the door's there'.

PS.

Doesn't work so well in countries with family courts and welfare, as you're the one that gets shown the door.

• Like 1