DON'T wear fashion braces! Buriram woman needs dentures after mouth goes rotten!

webfact

18 minutes ago, BritManToo said:

Dear DiO,

You desperately need to understand the manly art of 'frame'.

You tell your woman what you intend to do, then you do it, no explanations (beyond the trivial).

The only option you ever give them, is to point to the door, and say, 'if you don't like it, the door's there'.

PS.

Doesn't work so well in countries with family courts and welfare, as you're the one that gets shown the door.

Yep, you are right.

I was too stupid too long.

• Haha 2

Someone should have told that women that even with braces she should still clean her teeth regularly.

And in case the teeth hurt or are not clean anymore she should remove the braces and/or see a doctor.

One would think that should be common sense but obviously it's not.

Personally I like braces, they look sexy. Some time ago I asked my favorite girl how long she still has to wear them (I thought hopefully for a long time) and at that time she told me her teeth are perfect, the braces are just fashion. She told me she gets new braces once a month every time with a different color. Great!

DKukX40U8AIIrUy.jpg

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, hotchilli said:

Since when did a "bear trap" in the mouth look sexy?

Personally I don't think it does but others posters on here say it does. My gf has a lovely big smile and she wants to go stick an ugly chunk of steel in it.

17 minutes ago, RJRS1301 said:

Obviously poor dental care for many years, if not decade. The braces are not to blame her dental hygiene is

This mess did not happen overnight.

Breath must have been foul for years

That's exactly what I was thinking 

• Like 1

One of the features I have always admired about Asian women are their beautiful teeth. Madam Moon at 59 years has perfect white teeth despite never having visited a dentist in her life.

This modern craze of wearing braces, whether for fashion or for dental correction (I didn't know about the former until this article) really puts me off when I see them. I'm reminded of the James Bond villain, Jaws.

• Like 2